Share Old Community Content

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Have any interesting pieces of this community's history to share? Funny pics or screenshots? Old mafia game logs, or designs? Malestrom's art, Bloodmorn's art? Archives of historical threads? Old forum series and Inquirer articles?

Dump them all here so we can share!

For longer works, please click "upload a file" instead of posting, like, a 20 page story or something. We want to keep the thread readable.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
This is a census of every active forum member in 2012.

Also, the role descriptions/assignments for Firefly Mafia. If only I had the original ForuMafia logs..

Also, the players for the Forum War RP, which had 24 PLAYERS AND SOMEHOW WENT CONSISTENTLY FOR MORE THAN LIKE A MONTH

Attachments

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The Album

^ Warning: I did not post all of it since I didn't want to spam the hell out of this. Feel free to look through it for more.

First off, here's some representations of the forum members that he drew:

So, we have Captain Balth.

Following that, we have his representation of Kratour:

Riyant

Mael's Angels

Salsy

Special K

Xaldin

Youma

TatersnTots/Joe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Following that, we have Maelstrom's Original Interpretations.

Mael taking on Bloodmorne's famous gender-bend pillow fight

Manchu at Stages 1, 2, and 3.

Firedemon

Also, the players for the Forum War RP, which had 24 PLAYERS AND SOMEHOW WENT CONSISTENTLY FOR MORE THAN LIKE A MONTH
That RP had so much potential. It's too bad we had lives.

No really, I personally think the story was great, as was the universe, and I still fully intend to finish the short-story version I started writing. Mainly so I could stop not telling people about all the major plot points/twists when I'm nostalgia'ing. Speaking of which, I should dump that shit in here. I think I actually never released the last installment I wrote, like two/three years ago.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also, I have some logs. I'll post them in spoilers to make it easy:

Ode to the URealms Forums
"There it is again, that ghastly noise!"

"Shut up, Balth."

This time it wasn't a joke. The members of old gathered in the office of the Inquirer. It was the last bastion of hope in this cruel world. The issue at hand was the sky. It disappeared. The beautiful cobalt sky with kobold-shaped clouds was gone when Thunderclaw woke up. Letting out a shout, the people of the town awoke to the shock of many things. The sky was gone and only a shifting, swirling blackness rested above everyone's head. It was a awe-inspiring, yet fearful sight to see another thing: A blonde-haired bard with light blue clothing. A blonde feather was stuck in his hat as he was the doomsayer. He knew of the impending doom as he was in control. Giving a sigh, there was a long queue. Beggars, Peasants, Commoners and the Nobles all waited in line, eager to ask the bard questions, ranging from the future to the personal questions of him.

"Damnit! Rob is already converting the forums!" Riyant cried out, his blood boiling at the sight of the city. Ever since Rob stationed himself in the center of city, the bustling city-like life of the forums turned anachronistic. There were no members, no more veterans. The Forum Inquirer was nestled farther away from the center of the area. The infection spread as far as the forums that were influenced by Rob and began to spread through the decrepit forums now. The Mafia Alleys that held artifacts from the history of the games. For instance, Tim's hedge clippers coated with the blood of scum and townies alikes from his Serial Killer shenanigans turned into a simple bloodied cloak and dagger. The script of the very first Adventurer's Club House mafia game of Pokemon was being rewritten and its paper aging. There were no squirtles, only groundbolds and many other creatures to replace the pokemon. The once popular Alley was deserted as Rob's influence crept ever closer to the Inquirer's office. Looking out from the office, it was an existential crisis to many of the Veterans, but most of all to Riyant.

Riyant was a grizzled sub-section moderator that was originally a bright-eyed, bushy-tailed boy with big hopes of changing the mafia section with Wolfy, his partner in mafia crime. However, the word of her wedding to Tirin populated the forums and being easily-distracted, Riyant lost track of the time. The mafia forum was stagnant and had several games running, Thunderclaw wished to breathe fresh air into it with the introduction of a "Vets only" game. Trench-coat draped players such as Easy and Requiem slid into the game, which was a rare sight. It was going to be a high stakes poker game, you know, if mafia was poker. Assuming Thunderclaw was the dealer, then the house was cheatin' big time. The commandment was broken: Roles must always be randomized. The veterans that were once united yelled and screamed until their ties were severed. Riyant was one of the loudest of the bunch and the most stubborn. He became jaded after the game, vowing to never play again. He was cynical and neglected the sub-forum like a red-headed stepchild, allowing cans of spam to appear. After all, some mods just want to watch the forum burn..

A single tear rolled down his cheek as his once beautiful alleyways of brick and cement pavement were replaced with cobblestone pathways and stone houses. The flyers were replaced with a large bulletin board filled with aged paper notes searching for the mafia members with gold rewards. The only thing that kept the alleyways from being extensions of the main town were the urchins that still played. The urchins that he hated were the only things that kept his subforum from joining the ranks of the roleplaying forums.

"Damn.."

Kratour gently pat Riyant's shoulder. The beautiful roleplaying forums that Kratour once explored sank into the grounds The buildings were numerous, but were filled with different settings for the users to manipulate and enjoy. It was an enjoyable place for all, until fewer people arrived. The once beautiful and numerous buildings became fewer and decrepit. If you wandered into one, you may find an old sword or the fourth or fifth remake of Golden Lore. However, with the lack of activity on them, they too were being overruns. The peasants and beggars were pushed into the area. The studios sinking into the ground as they were slowly pushing up stone and straw-thatched roofs. It looked great for a fantasy world, except, it was no longer role-playing.

Ch. 2: The Great Maelstrom

"Where did it all go wrong..?" TC squeaked out, curious as he looked at everyone. There was some mumbling as the classic phrases were uttered.

"The removal of the Club House!"

"The removal of religious and moral debates!"

"The Introduction of the Chat Thread."

Several veterans grumbled at all of them, but mostly the latter. The calm, collected chinchilla seemed to rest near the edge of the window as he looked out to the sea.

"Perhaps the movement of the Maelstrom."

There was a momentary pause. They knew that it was a wonder of the world until it was promoted to a "Dwarf Wonder of the World." Looking out, the bay was always shifting, yet it was only a weak sign that Maelstrom still existed. Today, the bay stood still.

I vaguely remember the events of that story and even more so, the mafia games that we had going. They used to be huge!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Note: Town wins before p2 - Happily Ever After

Town wins after p2 - Libera me From Hell

Mafia wins - Sad TTGL/Row row fight the power

18 Pro-town

Simon - Cop / Vigilante(p2)
Kamina - Beloved Vigilante+ Linked with Thymilph. Dies if Thymilph is killed.
Yoko - Roleblocker
Nia - Nothing. Miller(p2)
Rossiu - Jail keeper(p2)
Leeron - Poison Doctor
Boota - Hider
Kittan - One-shot Vigilante
Makken - Bomb
Jougen - Siblings
Barinbou - See Jougen
Dayakka - Double Vote
Zorthy - Backup Vigilantee
Iraak - Tracker
Attenborough - Bus Driver
Leite - Doctor

Anti-town(4)

Thymilph - See Kamina
Adiane - Poisoner
Cytomander - Mafia Roleblocker
Guame - Untrackable

Switch(3)
Lord Genome - Godfather / Motivator(Town) p2
Viral - Goon. Deathproof(Town) p2
Old Man Coco/Anti-Spiral - Confirmed Innocent(p1)/ Strongman Mentor(p2)

Bailey:Nia - Confirmed*
Captain_Balth:Old Man Coco - Confirmed*
Cecliff2:Barinbou - Confirmed*
Digital Requiem:Boota - Confirmed*
Electromagnet:Cytomander - Confirmed*
Frilzer:Rossiu - Confirmed*
Iahiem:Guame - Confirmed*
Jaccer:Makken - Confirmed*
Kazimierz:Yoko - Confirmed*
Kratour:Kamina - Confirmed*
Loligagging:Leite - Confirmed*
Lumpy:Zorthy - Confirmed*
Maelstrom:Simon - Confirmed*
Mastermind:Lord Genome - Confirmed*
Mordihim:Jougen - Confirmed*
Nemeth:Dayakka - Confirmed*
Rondait:Kittan - Confirmed*
Salsychinchilla:Iraak - Confirmed*
Shadow:Attenborough - Confirmed*
Stealthy:Leeron - Confirmed*
Tirin: Viral - Confirmed*
Walrus Man:Thymilph - Confirmed*
Youma:Adiane - Confirmed*

Following that, I have the logs of a single night in that game:
Stealthy(Leeron) --(protect)--> Tirin(Viral)
Loli(Leite) --(protect)--> Tirin(Viral)
Kazimierz (Yoko)-(Roleblocks)-> Nothing
Shadow(Attenborough) --(Switches)--> Rondait(Kittan) + Nemeth(Dayakka)
Salsy --(Tracks)--> Jaccer(Makken)
Requiem(Boota) --> Maelstrom(Simon)
Kratour(Kamina) --(kills)--> Stealthy(Leeron)
Maelstrom(Simon) --(Investigates)-> Tirin(Viral)
Walrus Man(Thymilph) --(Kills)--> Kazmierz (Yoko)

Overall

Kazimierz(Yoko) dies.
Stealthy(Leeron) dies

Following that, we have a Reservoir Dogs mafia that I did.
Reservoir Dog

Opening:
"So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Five guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Hawaiian Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business."

Welcome to the Reservoir Dog mafia game; based on Quentin Tarantino's movie: Reservoir Dogs. The movie is infamous for some of it's scenes and interacting characters;which are perfect for mafia because of their names. They're all based off colors and I'll choose the names. Anyway here's the story

You're all hired by a crime boss to perform a robbery. You all did well and made it back. Currently, you're waiting for the heat to die down in a warehouse with the gold. Except for the fact that you're buddy, Mr. Turquoise is face-down in a puddle of blood. It seems like you have some undercover cops among you guys, but your employer rather deal with weedin' a few cops out than let them escape. They ain't got backup any back-up, so all you's got here are our own guns. Your employer will collect the weapons each night; nothing' personal, just business. However, you'll be figurin' out who killed Turqoise right now, since these ain't no normal fuzz. They're crazy.
Cops:Digital Requiem
Cops:Tirin
Criminal:13thforswarn
Criminal:Bonhomme
Criminal:Immortal Wombat
Criminal:Jebbedo
Criminal:Walrus Man
Criminal:Balth
Flavor Criminal(Caterer):Mordihim

If 15; Change Cops member to Police Chief[Godfather] and Hidden Gun[One-shot Vig]

Mr. Red
Mr. Orange
Mr. Yellow
Mr. Green
Mr. Blue
Mr. Purple
Mr. Pink
Mr. White
Mr. Gray
Mr. Mahogany
Mr. Black
Mr. Gold

Finally, a Kaiji mafia game that I had which was pretty interesting.
Kaiji Mafia - Assassin in the Palace Variant
King - Hyodo
Assassin - Kaiji
Bodyguards - Teiai Suits

Kaiji Win - Defeat plays
Teiai Win - Defeat Again

After Each Lynch -
Unmasking - Zawa
Nearing the end - Fate

Hyodo:Loligagging - Confirm*
Kaiji:Balth - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Stealthy - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Salsychinchilla - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Frilzer - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Nemeth555 - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Jaccer - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Bailey -Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Rondait - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Mastermind - Confirm*
Teiai Suit:Walrus Man - Confirmed*
Teiai Suit:Electromagnet
Teiai Suit:Iahiem -Confirm*

Dunsparce

Unfortunately I deleted all my old videos, so you'll never be able to watch all the classics like "A Plethora of Video Games With Dunsparce" or the time honored "Dunsparce Plays Minesweeper" or my personal favorite, "Dunsparce Reviews Kill la Kill."

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here, have some terrible screenshots from one of the earlier incarnations of mach.

Me and Alex started editing each other's posts 'cause we were bored admins.
4am.PNG

And here's a classic from Jorler that no one probably saw because it was immediately deleted.
god damnit jor.PNG

And this one's kinda stupid and more me editing posts, but I think this is from the very first incarnation of the mach forums???
heh.png

Walrus

Probably my best forum Roleplaying character. Definitely my favorite. Writing insane posts in Mark of Heroes was fantastic. Thanks, @Easy for the cool game. Couldn't have thought of the character without it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-489TnUVttfqvGE5OB1sbysPaqEAO_VTS1T-E_8th6g

-----

I don't think I have the sheets for these ones, but two other notably insane characters include a pyromaniac cannibal that drank his own blood when thirsty and a goblin murderer/thief. Both were in @Steal Thy Kill RPs. Both died while breaking into a random NPC's house to steal stuff.

Pyromaniac that liked to light things on fire and then throw them at people was fighting a drunk and instantly burned to death when lighting-> throwing a stick while having some minor splats of alcohol on him.

Goblin got insta-gibbed by a crossbow because he turned a corner in the house wrong? I don't remember exactly why, but I think I remember Stealthy implying that my character should have chosen to leap out of the window?

Last edited:
Top Bottom