Share Old Community Content

Shadow

Banned
So I went through my old laptop while my main computer was RIP, and I found all of the articles that I wrote for the Inquirer back on UR.

To give some context, these articles were written shortly after the Asperger's incident happened. TC, who was in charge of the Inquirer board, was disappointed with the behavior of the community, and decided to step away from the forums until the situation blew over, leaving me, as the second-in-command, in charge.

Activity on the forums completely died after the Asperger's incident. Like, nobody posted at all for three straight days. So, I decided to try and breathe some life back into the community in a way that only I can, by writing ridiculous articles about how awful the new forumers are and then shooting them between the eyes.

Shadow Takes Over
Wheel of Death
Russian Roulette
Manhunt - Part I
Manhunt - Part II
Manhunt - Part III
Manhunt - Part IV

Black Reign

This went on for a few weeks. By now, I had become the biggest villain on the forums at the time. Around the time that I was writing the Manhunt series, TC came to me with an idea for a series of articles about him gathering a group of followers and rebelling against my reign in an attempt to reclaim control of the Inquirer. This series would later be known as "Shadow's Reign". Below are some articles that I contributed to the series, written from my point of view.

A Looking in View
A Meeting of the Minds
The Beginning of the End

There were a couple other articles that I wrote, but they contain some very, very, very disturbing jokes, and I'm not going to re-post them. I'm ashamed that I wrote them, and they will never see the light of day again.

Whitetiger

I hung out with Mordihim a lot back in the day because we were on the same PML team and played a lot of league. I copy/pasted him that part of the Wheel of Death about him saying blaming AIDs babies for being born with AIDs and he liked it. He liked the joke and was completely fine with being known as the asshole.

Requiem

He may or may not be some sort of villain in my CYOA then. It's still being developed plot wise, but that actually makes me feel pretty okay.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
There were a couple other articles that I wrote, but they contain some very, very, very disturbing jokes, and I'm not going to re-post them. I'm ashamed that I wrote them, and they will never see the light of day again.
I have never seen you post something so serious before.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
And that right there should prove how appalling those articles were.
God damn it, now I really, really want to see them.

...Say, it's not like my hard drive's the light of day, right?

Top Bottom