Ended Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Game: Town Win - Holy Diver

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I still think Rayeon's a good lynch, but... whatever. It's at the point in the game where I don't really mind being a bit careless with the lynches, 'cause town's so, so far ahead.

Unlynch, Lynch Rondait.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I still think Rayeon's a good lynch, but... whatever. It's at the point in the game where I don't really mind being a bit careless with the lynches, 'cause town's so, so far ahead.

Unlynch, Lynch Rondait.
I do agree with Tirin. For now, let's go after Rondait.

Lynch Rondait.

I'm hoping we get a clean sweep of the game. Killing all the mafia with no town loss would be incredible.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I still think Rayeon is a better lynch, considering how suspicious he's acting, but I guess I can't fight the tide.

Unlynch Rayeon, Lynch Rondait.

rayeon

Unlynch, Lynch Rondait.
Aw thanks buddy, lets commemorate this moment with a hopefully perfect sweep of a game.

Lynch Rondait

Shizno

Lynches - 5 to lynch
Rondait (5) - Whitetiger, Tirin, Jeroth, Coolpool, Rayeon

Rondait has been lynched! Rondait was...
Hol Horse and The Emperor
Neutral

“Instead of fighting, it'd be easier to shoot his head off right now. Then all the treasure will be mine!”

My Stand's the Gun (Active) – During the night, chose one target. That target will be killed.

Homing Bullets (Passive) – Whenever your night kill may be prevented, either by roleblock, doctor heal, or anything else, the first two times that this happens the kill will go through anyways.

You win when you are the last remaining player in the game.

All threats to DIO have been eliminated. DIO wins.

Holy shit that was a boring game. I'll post everyone's roles in a bit.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

My money is on:

Whitetiger being Steely Dan.
Tirin being Dio.
Coolpool & Tag being the Oingo Boingo Brothers.

Shizno

Coolpool, you are...
Oingo and Khnum
Pro-Dio

“Our card are the God of books Thoth and the God of cheating Khnum! We are the Oingo Boingo brothers!”

Brotherly Bond (Passive) – You know you can completely trust your brother Boingo. During the night, you may freely speak to him.

Unbeatable Combination (Active) – Select one player during the night. You have a fifty percent chance to roleblock that player. Alternatively, you can instead opt to assist Boingo with his night action and make his action a one-hundred percent chance.

You win when all threats to Dio are eliminated.

Tag Ross, you are...
Boingo and Thoth
Pro-Dio

“My Stand Thoth's predictions are always right!”

Brotherly Bond (Passive) – You know you can completely trust your brother Oingo. During the night, you may freely speak to him.

Unbeatable Combination (Active) – Select one player during the night. You have a fifty percent chance to see who targets that player. Alternatively, you can instead opt to assist Oingo with his night action and make his action a one-hundred percent chance.

Dunsparce, you are...
Enya Gail and Justice
Pro-Dio

“There is great power held in these cards...”

Tarot Card Reader (Active) – Investigate one player. Learn whether or not that player is Pro-Dio.

Dio's Trusted (Passive) – You cannot roleclaim as an investigative roll. However, those that you investigate learn that you are pro-town no matter who they are.

Top Bottom