So Who's Graduating?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
We're getting pretty closed to graduation season and, undoubtedly, some of you are graduating high school, some of you probably college too.

You graduating? What are your post-grad plans?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Two years remaining, but there will be more to be done. STEM is a narrow and unforgiving path, but at the end lies the greatest of rewards.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I graduated two weeks back. Currently, I'm just helping my family out while I look for PR jobs around the area while I touch up my resume.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
You got a theatre degree, right?
Haha. Nope. I did theatre for fun and to hang out with friends - I just happened to be all right at it.

I majored in communication degree with a specialization in strategic communication PR and a minor in Digital Communication, Information and Media.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Haha. Nope. I did theatre for fun and to hang out with friends - I just happened to be all right at it.

I majored in communication degree with a specialization in strategic communication PR and a minor in Digital Communication, Information and Media.
Ooh, nice. Any preferred companies you want to work for?

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
2 days to go before I'm done with my first year of university!
...Fuck, I better get back to working on that last assignment.

Firedemon

Wait, really? I actually thought you were substantially older than that.

Huh. That explains so much. I mean, what?

I actually just finished my first year about three weeks ago. I start summer classes Wednesday. So, uh, Danny, Tirin, majors? I'm a chemistry major. Tolvan, what are you doing after you graduate?

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Double major in physics and computational mathematics. Kneel before me, you disgusting artists, and suck mah dick despair.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Wait, really? I actually thought you were substantially older than that.

Huh. That explains so much. I mean, what?

I actually just finished my first year about three weeks ago. I start summer classes Wednesday. So, uh, Danny, Tirin, majors? I'm a chemistry major. Tolvan, what are you doing after you graduate?
I probably am, I had about a 6/7 year gap between college and university, I've gone back to university because I want to actually do something with my life. Software Engineering, ;).

Top Bottom