[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Good news everyone, my computer can handle Overwatch and OBS at the same time without too much trouble.

However, I don't quite know if it can handle, say, a conference Skype call or something too.

You guys (@Tirin @Zircom whoever else) want to use Skype or TeamSpeak or something and I can stream us playing Overwatch sometime? Cause that seems like it would be pretty fun.

Either way I'm totally going to stream Overwatch in the near future. Hella freaking fun.

Salsy

I'd be down. Haven't used skype in a while but I'll start keeping it open again. Have teamspeak and discord as well.

BlookyHannah

Aw, thanks Req. I am the real Blooky...I mean, not the ghost?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Stream highlights!

So uh, I forgot to save the game after the last stream. So, I have great news for you, @RECONmaster ! Prince is still alive! And uh, doesn't quite exist yet.

Also, Easy is not around quite yet, as RNGesus gave us a few Irish chaps instead of a Polish recruit.

On the first few missions, RNGesus favored us heavily, and a team led by Jeroth (still a sniper) eviscerated the enemy.

Once again, Tirin tazed an alien to bring him back for interrogation.

Andy was given the Crikey! medal for shooting lots of things, and nearly getting killed himself.

@The Hound risked life and limb in order to administer first aid to Tirin, saving his life but getting grievously wounded in the process. For his bravery, Bob was gived the Teal Medal.

On the final mission, Chickenspleen, Shadow, and someone else I can't remember right now performed inadequately, resulting in the VIP getting gunned down by a Thin Man. All of them got shot too, but didn't die.

Also Shadow is Support. He helps his teammates by supplying them with dank memes.

Tolvan very successfully explored an alleyway, and performed all orders well despite being a new recruit.

Null performed well, killing multiple hostiles in the final mission - including exploding the Thin Man who killed the VIP.

Druby got shot then fell off a roof. He's probably fine.

Top Bottom