[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

The Hound

Just Monika
So for the people that watched, did I die saving Tirin or did I die because of TC's incompetence while trying to save Tirin? I know the military records will be altered and redacted to hide the chain of command for who ordered the strike that put Tirin and ultimately myself in harms way. Don't you dare delete any emails TC, the FBI will be over soon to recover your server room.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Wait you can fail that mission?
Hi, I'm TC. I'm kind of a pioneer that way.

So for the people that watched, did I die saving Tirin or did I die because of TC's incompetence while trying to save Tirin? I know the military records will be altered and redacted to hide the chain of command for who ordered the strike that put Tirin and ultimately myself in harms way. Don't you dare delete any emails TC, the FBI will be over soon to recover your server room.
Don't be so dramatic you big baby, you're still alive. You just got shot multiple times and almost died. Stop whining and enjoy your free two week vacation in the medbay.

The Hound

Just Monika
Ah see when I read grievously wounded I assumed you left my body bleeding on a sidewalk to get probed by a Sectoid.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Good jerb at Tirin for not being garbage on the stream. I can not say the same.

Sadly, stream quality was terrible, even with Overwatch on lowest settings. Probably won't stream it again until some future date when I have a non-potato computer.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I was getting catched up on the vod. Something about overwatch is that it activates after a unit moves two spaces within it's line of sight, or something like that. Basically the first space it moves within a unit's line of sight will not trigger overwatch but the second space will. This applies to both your units and aliens. So if you're one space out of cover and the enemy is on overwatch, you can move one space to cover without triggering it, but anything more will make them shoot at you.

XCOM has a lot of little things like that can make a difference between having a unit survive or die.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
So I was getting catched up on the vod. Something about overwatch is that it activates after a unit moves two spaces within it's line of sight, or something like that. Basically the first space it moves within a unit's line of sight will not trigger overwatch but the second space will. This applies to both your units and aliens. So if you're one space out of cover and the enemy is on overwatch, you can move one space to cover without triggering it, but anything more will make them shoot at you.

XCOM has a lot of little things like that can make a difference between having a unit survive or die.
That makes sense, it's like a 5 foot step in D&D.

Colonel Thunder

In other news, Shawn was very excited to undergo gene therapy and become a more advanced soldier!

But uh, I wasn't paying much attention and I, uh, accidentally cut his limbs off and turned him into a robot..

But at least he and 13th can be buddies now!

Top Bottom