[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I used it in reference to TC streaming Undertale with StarGirl, Blooky, and Alphys' VA.

So I guess Danger Squad is originally applied to that, but it's up to TC if he wants to open it up.
Hm...I'll say Danger Squad is everyone who semi-regularly hosts with me on the stream. So this would make Null part of the Danger Squad as well.

Star Girl refers to our Undertale group as "Stream Fam" so there's that I guess. Or it's just the Undertale Squad.

Requiem

This is where I'd make a post about loving the last stream and wanting to know when the next one is

IF I'D SEEN THE LAST STREAM

Meme sentences aside, the last stream looks like it was a lot of fun, but if you guys get done before may 26th, I'd love to be there for the ending. Suppose we'll have to see!

Dunsparce

Dammit TC, why do you always have to stream at midnight when I have plans the next day? Fuck it, I'll show up. Have you finished the Pacifist Run yet? I can't wait to see you do the Genocide Run. I'd pay money to see that shit.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

Well, if he ever decides to do it, he can call it "The Holocoaster Run"

Anyway, I've decided not to show up. Sorry, I know your streams are kinda desolate.

Requiem

STACK THE 'DOGS, ALL OF THE 'DOGS, NEVER STOP, STACK TO THE HEAVENS!

Though seriously, a thing happens once you get to like 32 'dogs.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Top Bottom