[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Requiem

For the Metaton fight, if you wanna keep doing your "newb strategy" as Dunsparce called it, just stock up on good healing items. Consider going back to get the Temmie armor, but it's not absolutely necessary. You also never bought the Cowboy Hat from Catty and Bratty, so that's something to keep in mind as it has higher defense.

If you wanna beat it the more interesting and hard to figure out way, if you get all of your old clothes/armor items you got over the game, the ratings go way up from each wardrobe change. If you use MTT-Brand healing items, the brand placement also gives you more ratings. Doing this lets you end the fight in less than like ten turns. It's essentially the best pacifist way to do it as it's quick and uses the MTT healing items in their most effective way. (As pure healing items, they're only really worth it in Genocide.)

@Colonel Thunder - Whatever you choose to do, it might be a decent idea to stock up on money so that you can get a Sea Tea and whatever healing item gets you to max health in one turn no matter what. It'll be helpful for the final boss. You can get money fairly quickly using Temmie by buying a whole bunch of Cloudy Glasses from Gerson in Waterfall and then selling them to her for a profit, allowing you to buy more and etc. etc. You wouldn't have to do it for long, just maybe five minutes (you mainly use the trick to afford the Temmie armor). I would suggest doing this off camera. It honestly would just save you time so you can fully prep for the end of the run off camera. You won't have to worry about back tracking or grinding out gold on camera just to get some more healing stuff.

But other than that, you're in the home stretch. Give us a few days notice in advance, but I'm ready to see how you guys take the ending of the Neutral Run.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Update: Stargirl being excited for Mettaton's new form was adorable. That and her trying to type "Everything"

It's upsetting to see how close you were for the second one.

Assuming you guys get good, I'm excited to watch the Asgore fight.

Dunsparce

Thunder, I'd appreciate it if you could do your streams on Fridays and/or Saturdays, or do them a bit earlier. I got lucky last night because I had nothing to do today. I'm not sure if you realize this, but your stream ended at midnight on the east coast.

Anyway, the next Undertale stream will probably be the last for the neutral run. You already know how to beat Mettaton. After that there aren't really any obstacles, other than Asgore. He's pretty tough, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to beat him. Because you're on the neutral run, you can't actually spare him. After you beat the final boss, you can go back to your save just before you fight Asgore, and go to an area unique to the Pacifist run that doesn't open up unless you've completed a neutral run. But that'll be the stream after this.

Requiem

Thunder, I'd appreciate it if you could do your streams on Fridays and/or Saturdays, or do them a bit earlier.
He asked Hannah and Kennedy what time worked best for them right at the end of the stream. He does it when his Undertale people are available, so it depends on their schedule.

You're not wrong for asking him to stream when you can watch it, but that doesn't change that the stream schedule depends on the streamers, not the viewers.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Yeah, we usually schedule for whenever the maximum amount of people can make it. We've missed Haley for like the last two weeks, but I think if we do the next stream on Monday evening we'll be able to get our usual crew all there.

Dunsparce

Actually, I have noticed the website running a little more smoothly since you got rid of 'er.

If I knew how to download gifs on to my computer, I'd fuck the website over in a heartbeat.

Requiem

Gifs really don't slow down the website that much though.

When I shitposted like 40+ memes/gifs on one page, it still loaded fine.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Thunder, I'd appreciate it if you could do your streams on Fridays and/or Saturdays, or do them a bit earlier. I got lucky last night because I had nothing to do today. I'm not sure if you realize this, but your stream ended at midnight on the east coast.
He asked Hannah and Kennedy what time worked best for them right at the end of the stream. He does it when his Undertale people are available, so it depends on their schedule.

You're not wrong for asking him to stream when you can watch it, but that doesn't change that the stream schedule depends on the streamers, not the viewers.
I understand both of the sides, but I think it would be swell if they could manage to air the finale on a Friday.

Top Bottom