[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I finished watching the vod of the last XCOM stream.

Your tactical strategies are... interesting.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Great job @coolpool2 for pulling off two back-to-back 25% trick shots!

Great job @Tirin for being the sole survivor of the tutorial, again! We awarded you with teal armor and the Teal Medal, which makes it to where you can't freak out even when your teammates get dead.

Mediocre job @TimTh33nchant3r for not utilizing cover correctly and getting shot.

Bad job @Dragonruby for sprinting around like a dummy and getting shot. Twice. But good job on not dying! Oh, and thanks for donating the game!

Stream was fun! We'll do it again next week around the same time on Wednesday!

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Also great job not crapping your pants upon seeing an Outsider, TC. I was really worried for Null and Hannah's sake.
I could barely contain myself.

Bad job @Null Hypothesis for somhow summoning a demon-spawn.

Probably because he messed with that shield that only in some ways functions as a door.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I watched the vod. I'm not going to mince words here. It was a little painful to watch at times. I need to finish my XCOM Long War modded campaign sometime. I stopped around the point where you start seeing the giant chryssalids.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Poor strategy in general. You're playing very defensively, but you aren't very good at it. You're playing on normal so it doesn't really matter. You really shouldn't die too much on normal unless you get extremely bad RNG, but that's XCOM baby.

Still, fun to watch.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Oh and the other Tyler who showed up for that stream. He was my manager when I made swords and he's moving in to be our roommate over the summer.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
By the way, if you ever think vanilla XCOM is too easy (which it is), you should check out the free and popular mod Long War. In Long War you might get moments like this:
That's XCOM baby!

Colonel Thunder

Oi @Colonel Thunder

When will you be continuing Undertale with the school year coming to an end? Is it on hiatus?
nope!

School here doesn't end till mid-June, so hopefully we're able to finish our Undertale stream before then.

Plus, when this stream is done, I plan on starting a new Undertale stream starring some other friends of mine that don't often play games. I'll be there to moderate and kind of float around, but largely it will be them struggling through the game, and I imagine it'll be pretty entertaining.

I will, however, insist on voicing Papyrus.

Top Bottom