[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Requiem

It's really not though. You grind for maybe 10-20 minutes in any given section (when in all actuality you should be running through the sections as normal, but then finishing off any fights you have left at the end). That's about how much time it takes to get through a normal section of the game on a pacifist/neutral run if you know what you're doing, maybe a bit longer if you're taking your time.

Fights really don't take long at all. The most exciting parts of the game happen in Genocide mode with the two bosses as well. People just run around and grind in the first room when they first do a Genocide run because they don't know how to do it, same as the rest of the game when you're first going through it.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm messing with a ton of tech stuff with Twitch today, including implementing a wishlist. I've already added Jack Box 2 to the list. Are there any games you guys really want to see me stream in the future I should add to the list?

Requiem

I wouldn't mind seeing your reaction to some indie darlings and out there games. Binding of Isaac (either version is fine), FTL, Cave Story+, Huniepop, Huniecam, Lone Survivor, Stick of Truth, Always Sometimes Monster (and its upcoming sequel Sometimes Always Monsters), a playthrough of To The Moon even though you've already played it before, and of course Tabletop Simulator of random games, maybe stuff Walrus has made if it's ready for streaming.

But all in all, if anything catches your eye, just do what you like.

TimTh33nchant3r

I wouldn't mind seeing your reaction to some indie darlings and out there games. Binding of Isaac (either version is fine), FTL, Cave Story+, Huniepop, Huniecam, Lone Survivor, Stick of Truth, Always Sometimes Monster (and its upcoming sequel Sometimes Always Monsters), a playthrough of To The Moon even though you've already played it before, and of course Tabletop Simulator of random games, maybe stuff Walrus has made if it's ready for streaming.

But all in all, if anything catches your eye, just do what you like.
Dude, Lone Survivor was legit freaky.

Haven't made it very far in Always Sometimes Monsters yet. Kind of depressing.

FTL, where all the crewmen named after forumers die horribly. I could honestly see TC being all, "Life support? What does that do?" Asphyxiation ho!

TC playing Huniepop would probably be kind of funny.

Stick of Truth is always good.

To the Moon was a pretty neat story, but I don't know if it would be fun to watch someone else play. It was kind of just a movie as it was.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
FTL, where all the crewmen named after forumers die horribly. I could honestly see TC being all, "Life support? What does that do?" Asphyxiation ho!
Yes.

TC playing Huniepop would probably be kind of funny.
Yes. Also, didn't the Danger Squad for Undertale talk about doing that at the end of one their streams? Can you even do it because of possible nudity in the game? Is there even nudity in that game? I haven't actually played it - I've only seen YouTuber's play it.

Stick of Truth is always good.
It'd be a fun stream too.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
You should play Katawa Shoujo, and disable nudity.

It's a free visual novel, that's actually pretty alright.

Requiem

Everyone loves Katawa Shoujo here. I don't TC has ever played it though. I also haven't, mainly because I don't really play visual novels, but I'd be down to play it while TC streams it maybe.

Top Bottom