[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Glad you won something!

Special thanks to all who shower up!

Also, we'll be streaming XCOM: Enemy Within tonight at about 7:30pm PDT, thanks to @Dragonruby and his kind heart!

EDIT: Also, I like how within two weeks of joining a new online community, I've already become the favorite punching bag.

Requiem

Why do you need them, TC? Are we not good enough for you, you fucking asshole!?
It's okay Tirin, he'll come back to get beat up. He'll always come back to get beaten up.

Look what you went and did TC. How could you do that to Tirin?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Whoa, whoa, whoa - don't get me wrong, I'm not hurt. It's just that TC spending time elsewhere means I'll have work hard to be especially terrible to him in the time that he is here, to ensure that he is exposed to the same amount of bastardry.

Requiem

Which means extra work for you. TC spending time with other people causes trouble for you. It's better if you can just have him right where you've got him.

I totally understand.

Requiem

I'm pretty goddamn certain that this forum doesn't exist to be a dating sim for you, Req.
Of course it doesn't exist for that, but that's how these jokes evolve over time.

Though I have always thought it would be funny/interesting if we made a dating sim with rule 63'd characters of ourselves.

Requiem

Why not? Summoning Ibix is the best because Ibix is the best.

Ibix could be a sexy demon waifu you summon, one of the secret characters. Thanks for the idea, TC!

Top Bottom