Thanksgiving Thread

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Unless you're Canadian, in which case you're doing it wrong.

So what are you thankful for, either about Mach Entertainment or real life or whatever?

Chickenspleen

I'm running a 5K tomorrow morning. Following that I will be sitting around doing nothing until dinnertime.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm not doing it wrong, there was never a right way for me to do it to begin with.

13thforsworn

Just an FYI for those who don't know why Canadian Thanksgiving is in early-mid October; it's because our harvest starts earlier than in the US due to latitude. Shit gets cold up here.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I'm thankful for being English, so I don't have to celebrate thanksgiving, or even be aware that it's happening until I see this thread. :D

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Yeah, it would be a real tragedy for an Englishman to eat food that isn't bland as fuck.
We still have Christmas yo, but this is why america is the fattest country in the world. I've heard from English people who've visited america that your bread tastes like our cake, due to all the extra sugar. :eek:

Also, my previous comment (and this one) are not serious comments. Just in case the tone wasn't conveyed via the interwebz.

Chickenspleen

We still have Christmas yo, but this is why america is the fattest country in the world. I've heard from English people who've visited america that your bread tastes like our cake, due to all the extra sugar. :eek:

Also, my previous comment (and this one) are not serious comments. Just in case the tone wasn't conveyed via the interwebz.
You guys must have some pretty bland cake, then.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Apparently American food involves sugar way more often than the same dishes from other countries. So obviously our food is doing it better.

Top Bottom