Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It would be nice, but instead he decided that the thing to do was enlist some foreign champion to try and pry victory from my grasp. If it comes to that, he will fail.

The Hound

Just Monika
Methinks TC found himself a ringer, you better get some training in and don't just assume this guy is incompetent because of his association with TC.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I checked his game hours and achievements. He's nearly (but not quite) on par with me in the former and hopelessly outclassed in the latter. It could be that he's familiar with multiplayer strategies I'm not - but this is one-on-one. He'd need to pull some pretty crazy shit to catch me badly offguard.

AndyM03

Darn I was hoping TC would play EUIV so I could watch him fail at it on stream.
Yeah, we've picked a bad game and also took away the only thing that would make it fun.
sorry to be a debbie downer i was just keen on watching the battle

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Yeah, we've picked a bad game and also took away the only thing that would make it fun.
sorry to be a debbie downer i was just keen on watching the battle
Andy. This isn't about fun. You fucking savage. This is about absolute justice.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Tirin @Colonel Thunder

The Trial will begin this Saturday, at 12:00 (pm) EST. I will host as spectator, with a 1444 start and no banned nations. If this start date/time is disagreeable to either party, both sides must individually submit to me a list of dates in which they will or won't be available next week.

As determined by coin flip, Machiavelli will have first pick of nation, followed by Tirin. I (FreeRoller, on Steam), will be hosting the game as spectator, but provide no assistance or commentary to either party. I will not necessarily be actively watching the game and controlling its pace at any given time, but will attempt to maintain a constant game speed of 3, with no pausing under any circumstances.

The winner will be determined by elimination. If, after twelve full hours, neither party has been eliminated, the game session will be ended automatically and re-continued the following Saturday. Player nations are fixed at game start, and the AI will substitute for any party that is unable to continue at any time. (Re-joining the game in later sessions is, of course, allowed, as is re-joining through hotjoin to continue a previously-abandoned session.) Both parties may nominate a second, to stand in for any Champion that leaves or disconnects.

If neither party is able to eliminate the other, then the victor will be whichever nation has a higher score at game end.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Your Honor, I request that the time of the trial be bumped to 1:30pm EST. I have a midterm exam scheduled starting at 10:30am EST and running until 12:30pm that timezone, and as a result expect to be unavailable for a start time of 12pm.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Your Honor, I request that the time of the trial be bumped to 1:30pm EST. I have a midterm exam scheduled starting at 10:30am EST and running until 12:30pm that timezone, and as a result expect to be unavailable for a start time of 12pm.
Very well. If the defendant's side has no objections, that will be acceptable.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If this start date/time is disagreeable to either party, both sides must individually submit to me a list of dates in which they will or won't be available next week.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You should tell me the nation, TC, unless you're not confident in that so-called champion. : ^)

If a reschedule to Saturday the 10th works for TC's dude, I'm fine with that, by the way. Saves us the effort of submitting all those times, if it works for the court.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Acceptable. Trial start date is amended to Saturday, March 10th in the Year of our Lord 2018, at 12:00 (pm) EST.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Colonel Thunder @Tirin

For clarification, please be advised that user mods, custom nations, prior saves, and save converts are all things that will not feature in this contest.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
A few additions:

(1) I would like to take Tyler to court for libel after this.

TC has also paid his champion in funds. While that may not be illegal it is shady.

And most importantly, Tyler is the Donald Trump of this forumer. A Tycoon who has bumbled his way into fame with shady business methods and ties to foreign countries.

Top Bottom