Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hear ye, hear ye! Court is in session.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider will now preside over the case of @Tirin v. @Requiem , concerning charges of aggressive assault on the Get the Cookie RP, brought forth by forumer and former mayor @Walrus . The Court now calls on both parties to name Prosecution and Defense for their case or, otherwise, waive the right to a representative, and pursue the case themselves.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Walrus

(*cups hands around own mouth*)

DOES THE ATTORNEY ACCEPT THE ACCUSER'S CASE!?

Walrus

YOUR HONOR,

I ACCEPT THE ACCUSER'S CASE, AND I COMMEND HIM FOR PERSONALLY BRINGING THIS ISSUE TO A COURT OF LAW.

(*adjusts megaphone*)

However, it is my understanding that the defendant may have pleaded guilty shortly before the court came into session.
I don't want or need representation and agree with Walrus and/or Tirin, your honor.

Shit's dead. Oh well.
If this guilty plea still stands, I motion for immediate sentencing.

Requiem

I don't want or need representation and agree with Walrus and/or Tirin, your honor.

Shit's dead. Oh well.
I'm not really interested in doing any forum court RP myself. I'm guilty to the charges against me, oh no.

Steal Thy Kill

Your Honor, I suggest a plea deal where, in exchange for a lighter sentence, Walrus pleas guilty by reasons of insanity.

And by lighter, I mean just as harsh, of course.

Requiem

That seems an interesting idea. I'm the one on trial, but considering I don't personally wanna do any RP (I genuinely just want to read the forum court stuff), why not flip the script and have someone accuse Walrus' of overusing Walrus Logic and causing excess trouble for various and evidenced reasons. Stealthy seems perfectly willing to prosecute, if I read into his post a little.

Also, I still plead guilty to my charges, so we can just say my trial ended just as fast as it began and then move onto the next one. *shrug*

Walrus

Your Honor, I suggest a plea deal where, in exchange for a lighter sentence, Walrus pleas guilty by reasons of insanity.

And by lighter, I mean just as harsh, of course.
(From outside the building, progressively getting louder)

Your Honor,

I would like to file a motion to hold Stealthy in direct contempt of this court for interrupting the case of Tirin vs Req with this
machiavellian drivel. That anyone would question the sanity of the prosecutor selected by Mayor Tirin and admitted by the honorable Easy Rider - the sanity of the man who first held office as Mayor of this community - at such an improper moment is beyond belief.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Overruled. The Court fully recognizes the Accuser's right to appoint a madman as his Prosecutor, if he so chooses.

Requiem

Well, the thing is, if I appoint a lawyer, they'd be going in knowing I don't want to do any posts or get involved. That's not fun for anyone.

If you wanna do that though, first one to say so gets it, I guess.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Who wants to lawyer for the guy who's already submitted a guilty plea?

Requiem

I could rescind that plea for the sake of court RP happening. I know that's not exactly how it works, but if people have fun with it, why not?

Though it should be mentioned again that Walrus didn't bring a case just against me. He focused on TC and Anatron as well, I believe. There's more to the case than just me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well, if "being a scoundrel" were a punishable offense, we couldn't even have any Australians on here. As for Thunderclaw, he did express his understanding of the existence of the aforementioned restraining order in such a way as to allow room for doubt, rather than presenting it as a known fact. Either way, Walrus did demand that all the blame for the Get the Cookie thread's ruin was to fall upon your own shoulders, meaning that the rest was just more of the usual deranged rambling.

Walrus

(Still from outside)

I would like to make it clear to the court that the deranged ramblings of a madman are deemed irrelevant by the prosecution. This is the case of Tirin versus Requiem, and I am here as a faithful representative of my client and loyal friend, Tirin. Req has been accused by Tirin as a matter of "justice, fairness, and RP," and it is with these principles in mind that the prosecution would aim to prove Req guilty. The restraining order and Anatron's state as a scoundrel are not matters of RP and are thereby irrelevant to my client.

These are lofty principles indeed. Thankfully, their application in a full fledged trial is unnecessary because of Req's blatant admittance of guilt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom