Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

AndyM03

My rewritten Brexit Danny evidence in light of this -
After some slightly more heated discussion, Danny posted this, attempting to leave the thread behind.
Anyway, I've written too much on this now, I'm happy with the outcome, so now I'm not going to be posting in this thread :)
Followed by lengthy posts -

That's makes sense, that must be why the EU has the power to take over countries
You wouldn't know this, because you're not in the UK,
It isn't that an elected UK government couldn't have left, but that >WE< wouldn't ever be asked again...
However he could not tear himself from the argument, and this clear example of a lack of emotional control displays the impact the thread had on him. One has said to never speak about politics with friends, if you wanna keep your friends. If you take a look at his now updated recent activity page, it took almost a full month for him to begin posting semi regularly again. The effect this heated thread had on Danny is clear, putting his relationship with the forum on a teetering edge.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
However he could not tear himself from the argument, and this clear example of a lack of emotional control displays the impact the thread had on him. One has said to never speak about politics with friends, if you wanna keep your friends. If you take a look at his now updated recent activity page, it took almost a full month for him to begin posting semi regularly again. The effect this heated thread had on Danny is clear, putting his relationship with the forum on a teetering edge.
Excellent point, Andy. Thank you for helping my case.

Assuming that Andy's theory continues, then let me continue and focus on the main point.

There were severe issues with Danny and his relationship with the forums, but what ACTUALLY broke the camel's back?

MARETOCKS.

As seen in my evidence:

Hey guys, a few of you will remember me from urealms, Andy brought me here, what have I missed?
Please take note of the date. August 27th.

There isn't a lot of difference between me being here, and not being here in terms of activity, but I'm going to be doing that second thing now. :)
Please take note of the date. August 28th.

The Day of August 27th is when Maretocks posted his welcoming thread which had a grand total of TWENTY-THREE POSTS from the 27th to the 28th.

Maretocks seems like such a popular guy to @Danny. All that community love and appreciation, but none for him?

THE THREAD THAT @Maretocks CREATED LED TO DANNY LEAVING THE FORUMS.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I would like to call upon another forumer, @Colonel Thunder to speak about the relationship (Or lack of thereof) between Maretocks and Danny.
Oh, um, hi.

Really honored to be here your-your honor as uh, as not the person who's being accused.

I have no knowledge of a relationship - sexual or otherwise - between Danny and Maretocks.

I've looked at all Inquirer articles dating back to UR 9/11 (never forget), but I have not found any recorded instances of Maretocks directly speaking to Danny, or the other way around.

I hope that helps.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Colonel Thunder

Do you solemnly swear to tell, and already over the course of this trial, in this thread to have told, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, answering all relevant questions posed by either attorney fully and accurately, to the best of your ability, no matter how tangential the relevance and however self-incriminating the answer may be, or else accept, before all forumers previous, future, and current, that your own worth is no greater than that of a gay-ass, baby-ass, stupid-ass, worthless-ass Czech pride stinking bitch?

The court is advised that failure to answer this query in the affirmative does not preclude witnesses from testifying or attorneys from operating. Failure to answer the presiding Justice's direct address, however, does, until such time as a worthy answer has been provided.

AndyM03

some absolute fuckin' absurdity
Objection your honour, this is an absolute fuckin' absurd argument. Your case is nothing but coincidence, and you can prove no ill will between Danny and Maretocks, nor a desire for popularity on Danny's part, something your case hinges upon.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Objection your honour
Sustained. The charge is malicious action causing the desertion of a forumer. @Jeroth , can the Prosecution provide any evidence of malice, whether his actions were causative or not?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
@Colonel Thunder

Do you solemnly swear to tell, and already over the course of this trial, in this thread to have told, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, answering all relevant questions posed by either attorney fully and accurately, to the best of your ability, no matter how tangential the relevance and however self-incriminating the answer may be, or else accept, before all forumers previous, future, and current, that your own worth is no greater than that of a gay-ass, baby-ass, stupid-ass, worthless-ass Czech pride stinking bitch?

The court is advised that failure to answer this query in the affirmative does not preclude witnesses from testifying or attorneys from operating. Failure to answer the presiding Justice's direct address, however, does, until such time as a worthy answer has been provided.
I do, your honor.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It having now passed the deadline, and with Prosecutor @Jeroth having been given ample time in which to have presented any evidence of malice upon which to press charges of malicious action resulting in the desertion of a forumer, it must now be assumed that he was either unable or unwilling to, if not both. As such, the case against forumer @Maretocks is hereby dismissed, due to a lack of evidence.

This CONCLUDES the case of Chickenspleen v. Maretocks. Court is now adjourned, pending any future cases to be held.

Accusations may be submitted privately, through correspondence with the Justice, or publicly, in this thread.

(Given that the Court is a public institution, and does not operate in a secretive or exclusive manner, accusations may NOT be submitted anonymously.)

COURT IS ADJOURNED.

Walrus

*barges into the courthouse*

Your honor, there has been general misconduct within the Get the Cookie thread recently. It is a convoluted matter with multiple parties involved that I will do my best to delineate here.

All of the incidents I am about to speak of can be seen on this page: https://machentertainment.com/threads/get-the-cookie.19/page-18

It all started when I, seeking to acquire the cookie in only the most logical of ways, invocated Walrus Logic and accused @Anatronman of being a scoundrel.
Realizing that Anatronman secretly stole the cookie from Req in has last post, I hereby declare @Anatronman a scoundrel before the court of the honorable @Easy. If found guilty, I feel that a fine of one cookie would be appropriate (but that is a matter of sentencing that will be up to the court).
This case was never officially recognized by the court. The only response to this matter was a nonsensical objection by Thunderclaw.
Objecting this court case on behalf of the historical negative affect Walrus Logic has had in the court of law, and in humanity's general existence.
More troublesome than the objection however was his fabrication of a restraining order.
That, and I'm pretty sure there's a restraining order keeping Walrus at least fifty feet away from all government offices.
I formally question the existene of this restraining order. Using the resources I have at my disposal as the very first Mayor of these forums, I have found no evidence that such an order has ever existed or that such an order is even capable of existing. I additionally question the necessity of such an order; to restrain my access to public offices would impede upon my day to day routine.

But the convoluted case of the Get the Cookie thread is not only one of some squabble between myself, Anatronman, and Thunderclaw. I know that this may be at the risk of us driving away yet another one of our forumers, but I formally accuse @Requiem of SEVERE misconduct in the Get the Cookie thread.

Back during my first few term as Mayor, the Get the Cookie thread was a wonderful place of merriment and creative shenanigans; the posters would craft convoluted plot after convoluted plot all in the name of attaining what some may call "a mere cookie." This spirit eventually developed into a Get the Cookie RP, where forumers had consistent characters and an epic opera of contestation spanned throughout the RP's galaxy.

All of this has been threatened by Requiem, a well appreciated and respected forumer with an evil, dark, and mostly ignored tendency for mass destruction. His simplistic and repetitive posts of
But then I have it again.
have destroyed this spirit of creativity which is so vital for a good Community Games and Nonsense thread. I would like the court to put all blame for this thread's inactivity and state of ruin on his shoulders.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
*barges into the courthouse*
Somebody get this madman out of my courtroom.

Forumer @Walrus is hereby issued a restraining order, requiring him to maintain a distance of no less than fifty feet from any and all government offices.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
God damn it, I didn't want to have to do this.

In the interests of justice, fairness, and RP, as well as in recognition of Walrus Man's history in office, I will act as the accuser in this case provided that he is able to find someone to act as prosecutor or would be allowed to act as prosecutor himself. He'll probably need a megaphone.

Requiem

I don't want or need representation and agree with Walrus and/or Tirin, your honor.

Shit's dead. Oh well.

Walrus

(From outside of the court house. Amplified; crackly).

If any aspects of the Get the Cookie case do end up in court, I would be happy to act as a prosecutor, witness, defendant, or any other role deemed necessary. It is my hope that good conduct and adequate sanity in matters of court would help to alleviate me of this restraining order that now hampers my access to sitting around in the mayoral building.

Top Bottom