• #teamDruby

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamTolvan

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamEasy

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Tag_Ross

Do we as players actually get to do something, or will you just be posting the results?

Either way I'll join.

Whitetiger

The way to make this more entertaining is if for each event, you or someone else not involved in that event writes a couple paragraphs describing how that went down. If we see something like Rondait killing Easy, it'd be way funnier to have a description of how it happened.

Requiem

Rondait jumps out of a tree and lands on Easy, killing them both.

Rondait saw Easy, a teammate, coming towards him and jumped.

And you guys think I'm kidding, but I ran through a randomly generated game and one of the kills was legitimately a murder suicide where someone jumps out of a tree and lands on another contestant, killing them both from the fall.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The way to make this more entertaining is if for each event, you or someone else not involved in that event writes a couple paragraphs describing how that went down. If we see something like Rondait killing Easy, it'd be way funnier to have a description of how it happened.
I would definitely be down for that. I'd probably release it one part at a time, so people can reflect and guess.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Calling it right now, @Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown sneezes before the countdown ends and falls off the platform blowing himself up and triggering the mines around RECONmaster causing him to start the game horribly crippled.

Anytime I do any teamwork sort of things with Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown, he always does something stupid in the beginning by accident or because he's a troll and it ends up making everything else a million times more difficult afterwards.

Top Bottom