Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamTolvan

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamEasy

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nah, do your thing. I was just fucking with you earlier. Looks like a good direction to go anyway, and I don't want to set precedent for everybody else shooting off, demanding creative control over their own depictions. Anyone doesn't like it, let 'em go write something better instead.

Requiem

Far as I remember, the first posts Tirin did on URealms were in teal. He's liked the color for as long as he can remember. That's what I recall him saying in the past, at least. He's mentioned communities he was a part of before URealms as well and games he played online, he used teal there, where it allowed.

And Tirin ninja'd me. Sounds about right, haha.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Day 3 Begins

13 tributes remaining

Scene 6 of 16

--

Andy and Tag Ross continue their march through the woods, looking for Easy as well as other tributes to kill.

"That's right!" says Andy. "They treat us like we're just stereotypes!"

"Si," says Tag Ross.

"It's like in everyone else's minds, our only character trait is our nationality!" continues Andy.

Tag Ross nods.

"But we're plenty more than that!" says Andy. "I'm not JUST Australian. I'm tough! And I love Maretocks! And I'm a terrible driver!"

"I thought that was Dragonruby," says Tag Ross.

"No, that's definitely me," says Andy. "Oh, and you, Tag! You're not JUST Mexican! You have a wealth of other attributes!"

Tag Ross nods.

"Like," says Andy. "You...um...you can eat spicy foods and uh..."

Tag Ross glares at Andy.

"Aaaand you're really good at jumping and climbing over walls!" says Andy.

Tag Ross storms off angrily.

"Wait, no, I didn't mean like that!" says Andy. "Come back mate!"

Andy pursues Tag ross through the forest.

--

Ooh, that racist jab may cost Andy dearly.

With the newly formed Andy/Tag alliance off to a rocky start, it's not looking to live long. Will one party member leave the other, or will they turn and kill each other as they plan on doing to the others?

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 3 Continues

13 tributes remaining

Scene 7 of 16

--

"Something on your mind?" asks Coolpool.

"I'm alright," says Easy, still reflecting on his dream.

The two of them continue looking for tributes and supplies.

"Do you expect Req and Druby to return?" asks Coolpool.

"They said they wanted to find more resources today," says Easy. "If either of them finds anything good enough, I doubt we'll see them again. Not on our team anyways."

"Druby seemed scared," says Coolpool. "I think he'll return. He doesn't seem to have the heart to kill."

"Honestly, I think he might be scared of you," says Easy. "You've been pretty cold and quiet lately."

"We're trapped in a fight to the death," says Coolpool. "What, does everyone want me to start talking about CYOA's? I'm not kidding around while this game's going on."

"Alright," says Easy. "I think you're just freaking the others out is all."

"Walrus had it coming," says Coolpool. "And have you ever considered that they're scared of you?"

"Me?" smiles Easy. "I don't want to brag, but a lot of the people in the community see me as hero. They know I'll be friendly unless they force my hand."

"So what happens when the community's hero is put in a battle to the death with all his friends," says Coolpool. "Do you think they still think you are who you were out there? Or are they just waiting for the needs of survival to set you off, turn you into something they and you are afraid of."

Easy slows his pace.

"Coolpool you're weirding me out," says Easy.

"Hmph," shrugs Coolpool. "It's not my fault I keep a cool head under pressure. Why try to be friends with everyone when you know how it's going to have to end anyways."

"Hey, I don't know," says Easy. "We haven't studies this arena much. Maybe we can find a way to bust out of here."

"Sure, you work on that," says Coolpool.

Silence resumes as they continue their hike.

--

Wow, Coolpool is kind of a dick now.

You didn't pick that up when he brutally murdered Walrus?

The Mach Games certainly change people's attitudes. Let's come back to these two later, there are some other tributes I'd like to check up on!

Colonel Thunder

Day 3 Continues

13 tributes remaining

Scene 8 of 16

--

"Man, I've been hiking all day and all I've found is this stupid sickle," says Dragonruby. "I have no idea how to even use this thing - for killing or farming."

Druby leans up against a tree.

"I bet Req's already found a bunch of good gear," says Druby. "And Easy doesn't even need gear to be a threat. And Coolpool's freaking loaded! It seems like everybody but me has good equipment or has a vague superpower or is a vet or something."

Druby sinks onto the ground.

"And I still haven't kicked Shizno in the balls," he laments.

Druby hears somebody coming. He scurries behind the tree and carefully watches as TC emerges from the brush and walks past Druby without noticing him.

"TC?" says Druby quietly. "What's he doing by himself?"

TC looks around confused, then starts walking up an incline at the base of a large hill.

"Maybe he has a loot stash or something," says Druby, who begins quietly following TC.

--

Is TC lost? I think TC is lost.

And wherever he's getting lost, he's unknowingly doing it with Druby.

Hey, zoom in a bit, is there smoke coming from on top of that hill?

Yeah, there is, it's a campfire!

What kind of idiot would create an obvious signal like that?

I guess we'll find out, in a second let's take a closer look as TC gets to the top of the hill!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 3 Continues

13 tributes remaining

Scene 9 of 16

--

"Is that a campfire?" says TC, walking towards the top of a large hill.

"I like campfires," says TC, smiling faintly. He gets closer to the top of the hill, and see Req sitting by a small fire.

Req sees TC and waves at him.

TC waves back slowly and approaches with caution.

The top of the hill is grassy, with many large rocks strewn about it. There's a sheer drop on the other side of the hill, making the top of it more of a cliff than anything else.

"Hey TC, how's it going?" asks Req, warming his hands by the fire.

"Okaaaaay," says TC, looking at the hatchet next to Req.

Req sees that TC's eyeing his weapon.

"Don't worry about that," says Req. "I'm friendly."

Req slowly picks up the hatchet and throws it off to the side, well out of range of the both of them. TC sits down and warms his hands by the fire. He says nothing.

"You uh, you alright TC?" asks Req. "You don't seem quite yourself."

"I'm just really bummed about Rondait," says TC quietly.

"Aw, I'm sorry about that man," says Req. "How've you been doing? Anybody been bugging you?"

"No not really," says TC. "Shizno was actually really nice to me earlier, everyone's being okay I guess."

"Well I'm glad Shizno was willing to help you out," says Req, secretly taking a mental note on Shizno's apparent kindness.

TC says nothing, he just stares into the fire.

"Were you uh, worried about the tiny ax?" asks Req.

TC nods a little bit.

"I had it there just as a precaution," says Req. "I probably shouldn't have thrown it though. There could have been an ax-ident."

TC smiles but says nothing.

"Hey TC," says Req. "Can I ax you a question?"

"Ax-ually," smiles TC. "I guess that would be okay."

"What two things are certain in life?" asks Req.

"Oh, I know!" says TC excitedly. "Death and...axes!"

"Haha, you're right!" says Req.

"I think I'm doing well in the games," says TC. "Because I'm ax-ually pretty sharp!"

"Ha...ha," says Req, trying to laugh genuinely. "You, uh, you already used that first o-"

"I'm doing ax-ceedingly well!" says TC.

Req barely chuckles, and TC notices.

"Sorry, that one wasn't very good," says TC. "I guess my puns are getting a little...ax-cessive!"

"Okay, I'm tired of this," says Req coolly. "Jeroth, do the thing."

"What?" says TC.

TC turns around just in time to see Jeroth, holding the hatchet Req had thrown away earlier. He swings it fast and embeds the ax in TC's skull.

TC seems to have trouble breathing and his eyes roll into the back of his head. He begins stumbling around with the hatchet still in his head, blood welling out of the wound.

"Take a moment to relAXE, TC!" says Jeroth, laughing as TC squirms.

"Yeah!" says Req. "You don't want to give yourself a SPLITTING headache!"

Req and Jeroth begin laughing hysterically as TC struggles to remain standing.

"Here, let me help," says Jeroth, grabbing the hatchet's handle, thereby stabilizing TC.

Jeroth rips the hatchet out of TC's skull. Blood spurts out of the wound like a fountain and TC stumbles backwards, falling off of the cliff towards the hard ground some distance below.

"Have a nice trip!" says Req.

"See you next fall!" says Jeroth.

The two of them begin laughing hysterically while they hug each other.

"Hey wait a second," says Req. "Do you smell urine?"

Jeroth looks over towards the bushes and sees Dragonruby, now failing to remain concealed. He looks absolutely horrified at what he's just witnessed, and his pants appear soaked. As soon as Jeroth sees him, he begins sprinting down the hill at top speed.

"After him!" says Jeroth, who begins running after Druby.

However, just a few steps in, Jeroth trips and lands on top of his hatchet.

Req stops in his tracks and turns back to help his fallen friend.

"Jeroth!" shouts Req, kneeling beside his friend.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," says Jeroth, revealing a shallow but long cut on his arm. "I just need to wrap it. We'll get Druby later."

"You hear that, Druby!?" Req shouts, helping Jeroth up. "We're coming for you!"

"Come on," says Req, smiling at Jeroth. "We can re-enact the whole 'wounded soldier' thing."

"Um, okay then," says Jeroth, looking a little concerned.

--

12 tributes remaining

Ooh, what a violent end for TC!

I'm just happy the bad puns are dead with him.

Yes, and what a shame Firedemon wasn't around to see it!

It also looks like Req and Jeroth are gunning for Druby next.

Or perhaps Shizno, since TC revealed he's willing to play nice.

I guess we'll find out soon!

Stay tuned!

Firedemon

Artist hikes for awhile, then sits on an old log to rest. He sees something shining through a hole in the log.

"Hey, what's this?" says Artist, getting on the ground and looking inside the log further. "Oh sweet, some loot!"
I was really hoping he was actually sitting on the tree that crushed me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Which, with me as the protagonist, would naturally make them antagonists.

'specially with how gay they're acting nowadays.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yes, but the same is true of everyone else in the games, since not everyone can win. They're distinguished by how they're being evil, cruel, backstabbing degenerates.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Not by how Dunsparcey they're acting?

Top Bottom