Undertale

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I need to watch the vods sometime, my timezone and sleep schedule doesn't go well with the stream times.

Requiem

Congrats TC.

Your first fan art.

View attachment 243

I have no idea what your friends look like. I'll probably do pixel art of Star girl when I have time. I'll just need to give her a star for a head.
Perhaps make it bigger, so it fills the whole image. Could be used as an avatar on Twitch for TC, maybe? Not sure how Twitch is set up.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Perhaps make it bigger, so it fills the whole image. Could be used as an avatar on Twitch for TC, maybe? Not sure how Twitch is set up.
It was my first time working with pixel art, so I kept it reasonably small.

Requiem

You can just open it in photoshop or whatever image processor you're using and blow up the pixel art within the image. Should be good.

Also, do more pixel art.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
You can just open it in photoshop or whatever image processor you're using and blow up the pixel art within the image. Should be good.

Also, do more pixel art.
I will. I used a website for TC's just to fuss around and do something small, but I got fairly into it. Streaks on the side of the screen so I can pick up whatever color that I needed.

We'll see how tonight goes. I'll either do more pixel art or potentially fuss around with a new RP system.

Dunsparce

So y'all know who Mat Pat is, right? The Game Theory guy. According to his latest episode, he gave a copy of Undertale to... the fucking Pope of the Catholic church.

Top Bottom