Welp, It's Been Fun

Requiem

Except they basically pay you to work their farms. You're essentially a farmhand, there's just the added benefit of getting to explore the area where you are staying for a few weeks while you work. It's volunteering, plus paid work depending on the organization you choose to operate with, and yeah, it's for "the experience," but I could think of a thousand worse ways to volunteer that don't come with an experience, you know?

Nothing wrong with a little elbow grease to get a nice touristy nightlife. Plus clubs. And foreign chicks. Who like American accents.

I see no downside.

The Hound

Just Monika
I've actually looked into how much it would cost to buy a little piece of land in Montana, it's surprisingly cheap and there's a bunch of subsidies to help you get started up there. Already begun saving up for it, and hoping to be able to do it by the time I'm 35.

As for you Shizno you have my condolences, I had a buddy blow his knee out in basic training and seeing what he went through was brutal. I agree with req, get involved in something. You were already going to dedicate your life to something, well you just need to find something new to dedicate it to. The Peace Corp is a great one and I've had a bunch of friends just love their experience there (and one found her future husband there).

Just make sure you find something, that buddy of mine who blew out his knee is in Prison now, I know you're not that stupid but a life without purpose is hardly a life at all.

Tekkenfreak4

Hey, you dirty Shizno, get back! lol

Top Bottom