Welp, It's Been Fun

Frilzer

That's too bad since I've got a girl now. He needs to show up so I can rub it in his face and refill my bottle of shizno tears.
Wait. I could have used my girlfriend as something to rub in you guy's faces this whole time?

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Wait. I could have used my girlfriend as something to rub in you guy's faces this whole time?
Not mine.. I've had bryaugh the whole time you guys have known me..
It was 6 years on the 8th.

Maybe shizno fell prey to shizno disease and was too lazy to post anything.
ever think of that, eh? eh?

Frilzer

Not mine.. I've had bryaugh the whole time you guys have known me..
It was 6 years on the 8th.

Maybe shizno fell prey to shizno disease and was too lazy to post anything.
ever think of that, eh? eh?
Now I'm just going to say lazy people have Shizno Disease. It's a real condition.

Shizno

... Oh, right. Not gonna lie, I've been back for a while, but I just haven't thought to check the forums or anything recently. Not out of not wanting to, just a lot happening and been fairly busy to the point where I just didn't think about it. But yeah, I'm back now.

Shizno

Hm, I suppose I should just explain what happened for anyone with questions. About a week into training it became apparent that I had problems with my lungs. In the next week I was in med-hold and not too long after I was sent home. Which, y'know, sucks, but yeah. Not much else has changed and I'm still right where I've always been.

Requiem

Try a volunteer organization or group. Something like the Peace Corps or something. You can also always learn a trade, they're relatively cheap. The military is a good option, but it's not your only option. After what my brother has told me about the military, I've decided to not join it myself. I'm considering becoming a teacher if I don't get to join my master's program at my current school.

Anyways, suffice it to say, you tried something and that's better than can be said for most people in this world. Things didn't go the way they were expected to, but sometimes that happens. Don't let this discourage you, however. Work towards fixing what's wrong, with determination and elbow grease, you can do this shit. You can also make something of yourself, absolutely, so again, don't get discouraged. Shit happens, but you can make it through this.

Also, I know you didn't ask for help or anything like that, but this is me we're talking about. I just do this shit, haha. It's my thing, I suppose. Nevertheless, you got this shit, Shizno. Go find a thing that you think is fuckin' neato and then go do the thing!

Shizno

I do appreciate the words, Req. That's something I've dealt with for a while after I was let loose and I did eventually come to understand the same thing. However, one thing I didn't think about was the Peace Corps or anything and that's actually quite a good idea. Thanks.

Requiem

Hey Req, you're a psych major right?
English major. Basically I'm a psych major but I study dead people who hallucinated so hard onto dead wood that they cause me to also hallucinate when I read what they wrote on the dead wood.

English is metal as fuck.

And I'm glad I could help, Shizno. Try new things! Be crazy! Find groups to join! Go work on a farm in another country, they pay room and board and give you spending money to explore during your free time which is actually a lot! I've considered doing it myself, actually.

Top Bottom