Continuous Who Would Win? [Fight 3: Goku vs Superman]]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
But he cowered and backed down against the Androids, remember? Which is understandable, on account of what a bitch-ass 200% jobber he is.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Androids 17 and 18 were enough to effectively wipe out society on their own (as well as kill all of the Z Fighters but Goku) in a timeline where they were weaker. Genos ain't shit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, but does that even count for anything? Goku wasn't there, the rest of the Z Fighters were behind by three years' training, and the net power of the rest of human society in the DBZ universe is pretty negligible.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Vegeta was there, and Vegeta ain't no lil' rollin'-over bitch like Genos.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Whoah. Pump your brakes, man. Cause firstly, three years' training can be a fuckhuge difference in both universes. Secondly, whatever else you can lay on Genos, you can't rightly call him a rollin'-over bitch. That dude is determinator as fuck.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Being determined doesn't really seem too hard when you feel little to no pain and are barely hindered by wounds that would render a normal human almost or entirely incapable of fighting.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yes, but the Sea King arc also showed him staying determinated through a shitload of pain and wound-induced hindrance. Contrast Krillin, who gives up and rolls over pretty much every time he gets moderately slammed.

Observe. No visible displacement of terrain from impact at the landing site, minimal displacement of the (small) body upon kick connection. Genos could 4000000% tank this.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Unlike Krillin, Genos doesn't even have a K/D. Genos has never actually died.

...also, he's won some 1v1 fights against Krillin-level opponents. So, there's that.

Last edited:

TimTh33nchant3r

It could go either way at the top end, but I'd probably lean toward favoring Krillin for victory. Powerlevel bs aside, Genos tends to make a lot of mistakes when he fights. Any time he starts winning even a little bit, his guard goes to shit and he gets murderfucked. He'd either lose to Krillin outright, or start winning and then eat a destructo-disk barrage to the dick and get cut to ribbons.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That does happen a couple of times, albeit really only a couple (Mosquito Girl and Sea King). But his latter fights range from pretty normal superhero fighting (Genos vs Sonic, Grizzly Nyah, etc.), to actually really brilliantly fought (Machine God G4).

In any case, even Genos has never Genos'd hard enough to do something like eat a destructo-disc. If the disc was heading towards an innocent bystander and he had to jump in front of it to save them then sure, maybe,* but it's definitely not something even he would actually ever just allow to happen. At his most Genos-est, it'd be pretty typical for him to just stand there and analyze Krillin while the disc is charging, just like an average DBZ villain. But, also like an average DBZ villain, even then he's still all but guaranteed to dodge it.

*Not that this would actually work.

TimTh33nchant3r

To be fair, I've only watched most of the anime. Manga Genos might be awesome or something. I'm just saying that of what I've seen, he's a bit (read: a lot)on the overconfident side. Also, does anyone else think that they'd be very unlikely to fight at all if they met? I mean, Krillin typically only fights for his friends or for exhibition purposes, and Genos usually only seems to fight to test himself, protect others, or pursue his cyborg nemesis. Only the first would apply to a fight with Krillin, and Krillin would be nowhere as good a choice for that as Saitama anyway, who Genos has access to on a regular basis.

Steal Thy Kill

Oh yeah, we have a legit issue. How much time wasting inaction is there in 1PM for fights? Because Krillin would have a problem fighting without breaks for monologues or flashbacks or excessive time powering up. I mean, a lack of endurance is gonna be a major factor here.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
To be fair, I've only watched most of the anime. Manga Genos might be awesome or something. I'm just saying that of what I've seen, he's a bit (read: a lot)on the overconfident side.
Even with just anime stuff, though, there's a big gap between tanking Krillin's slow-ass disc just because he thinks he could, and... anything he's done in the anime thus far. Yeah, he let Mosquito Girl charge up her power when he shouldn't have - but he didn't let her beat the absolute goddamn shit out of him afterwards. She'd just become too powerful for him to do anything about at that point, except potentially self-destruct. Then he turned his back on Sea King when he shouldn't have, (though, to be fair, it wasn't terribly unreasonable to assume SK was totally fuckin' dead at that point), and lost an arm because SK was fast as fuck enough to get in a free attack from it.

Much as I enjoy making fun of Genos's unfortunate failures, those two instances are pretty much his only actual blunders in the anime. The rest of his fights are either clean sweeps, like Armored Gorilla, or lost simply due to an overwhelming power imbalance, like Kabuto and Tatsumaki.
Also, does anyone else think that they'd be very unlikely to fight at all if they met? I mean, Krillin typically only fights for his friends or for exhibition purposes, and Genos usually only seems to fight to test himself, protect others, or pursue his cyborg nemesis. Only the first would apply to a fight with Krillin, and Krillin would be nowhere as good a choice for that as Saitama anyway, who Genos has access to on a regular basis.
Nah, they'd both be totally down to spar. Genos just needs it to be presented to him as a form of training, while Krillin, as a career martial artist, would already see it as such. All it'd take is for each of their respective sensei's to set it up.
Oh yeah, we have a legit issue. How much time wasting inaction is there in 1PM for fights? Because Krillin would have a problem fighting without breaks for monologues or flashbacks or excessive time powering up. I mean, a lack of endurance is gonna be a major factor here.
OPM fights include very little wasted time by comparison, to the extent that that sort of thing is sometimes initiated by one party just so that the other party can jump in and cut it short for laughs.

Edit: Genos is occasionally an exception, though. He kinda weirdly back-and-forths between being straight down to business and monologue-ing, sometimes.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If anyone's got the Czech stink on these boards, it's you Dunsparce. You dumb little bitch.
I just came back to this thread and holy shit, that's a funny fucking line.

Gonna go with the biggest, arguing-est Who Would Win of all time: GOKU vs. SUPERMAN (unless Riyant would like to post a third fight himself).

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I just came back to this thread and holy shit, that's a funny fucking line.

Gonna go with the biggest, arguing-est Who Would Win of all time: GOKU vs. SUPERMAN (unless Riyant would like to post a third fight himself).
Yeah, I'll allow it. Updating the thread.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Dope. I rep Goku in this fight, but it does to no small degree depend on when in Dragon Ball Z/Super we're taking this fight. At the start it would be close and possibly even in Superman's favor - but there is, in my opinion, no chance in hell that Superman has a fighting chance at anytime in Super.

Requiem

Eh. Kryptonite exists, Goku can almost definitely find some and we now know that Goku can survive powerful energy blasts and that's the latest new power Superman has gotten (exploding with the force of a nuke and becoming human for a day. He uses it as a last resort since it makes him so weak).

Honestly, I'd give this to Goku after seeing him go ultra instinct.

Yeah, Goku in Dragon Ball, Supes wins. Goku in the beginning of DBZ, Supes wins. Goku in late DBZ and all of Super, clear victory to Goku.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
For simplicity's sake, then: let's put it to Super Saiyan 2 Goku, which he got after dying, but he's alive for the sake of this fight (so that he's not insanely high-stamina and prettymuch indestructible). Supes can keep his normal powers, but we're not gonna do some warped shit like Superman Prime One Million or some shit where he's basically a god.[/color[

Top Bottom