Continuous Who Would Win? [Fight 3: Goku vs Superman]]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Being that you're the one confused by how it happened, it's pretty self-evident that my powers work on you no matter how angry you are.
Well, y'know. No doubt infinite rage just takes a lotta getting used to.
Fuck you mang say it to my face not online Firedemon 4 lyf edgy fire I love deep-throating huge cocks yum yum and mackerels
Nigga I'm not flying down to Australia just to beat up on someone of no consequence.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Aight. So forum civil war? How does it start? The only palpable teams that I could see would be

Team Tirin vs Team Easy
On a scale from "not" to "deadly", how serious is this theoretical civil war? 'cause at the upper end of that scale, I could and would take a knife and waltz right in to assassinate Easy, and quite possibly most of his inner circle. Taking kindly to plotting - or really anything, for that matter - isn't my thing.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Plotting? Please. That's not my style at all.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If you're not plotting, then how you gonna get an army on the go? It ain't really much of a forum civil war without at least a couple of armies.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
With inspiring public speeches, obviously. Secret plots and assassination plans may be the more practical play, but it's also the no-balls play. To fight injustice, one must be righteous, or he might as well not even bother at all - that's my motto.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Look where that attitude got Team Dai-Gurren in your mafia game.

It'll be just like that, but much worse, 'cause most everyone on Team Easy isn't half as manly or determined as their counterpart on Team Dai-Gurren.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hey. I got hella Spiral Points for TDG in that game. And even if my team just consisted of Rondait, Balth, TC, W1LG3R, Walrus, and Dunsparce, it'd still probably not be quite so imbalanced.

Walrus

The Walrus re-election campaign is the most powerful and persuasive group in forum lore. Not a single person has ever mocked us. Everyone voted for us in every election ever (but then the votes got counted wrong). I hereby refuse this invitation to join a team focused on taking the Easy way. We join no teams but our own. Your talk of Spiral Power is no match for the power of completely sane intellectual fish-fueled-and-thereby-environmentally-friendly thinking. The power of my own levels of sanity and obvious mental clarity transcends that.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Are you gonna like having my foot so far up your ass you can taste it? 'cause if not, don't question my honesty again.

Requiem

The same as all of the new people, I'd just like Randy to be more active/vocal in different threads. It's always nice to get new people on the forum, but especially so when they're active.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I hereby move to shift conflict to Krillin (DBZ) vs Genos (OPM).

Round 1: Base Genos (Mosquito Girl, Armored Gorilla, Carnage Kabuto, Charanko, Machine God G4 fights)
Round 2: Arms Mode Genos (Saitama, Giant Meteor, Sea King, Grizzly Nyah, Machine God G4 fights)
Round 3: Machine God Genos (Speed o' Sound Sonic fight)

Their personalities may be completely different, but these two are a pretty good match. Both of them function as lovable (or at least pitiable) sidekicks, with power levels far above most other characters, who nevertheless spend most of their screen time getting wrecked by whatever the hero's going to fight next. For the sake of balancing, it's probably best to take Krillin at his most powerful from DBZ. The fight will take place on the same stage as was used for the Dr. Gero fight in said DBZ.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
He didn't with Android 17, so I'd expect not.

Top Bottom