Continuous Who Would Win? [Fight 3: Goku vs Superman]]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That solid, huh? As solid as the willpower that can't even hold you true to your own greatest convictions? Then I'll have no problem getting rid of it when I fucking murder you, you lying, hypocritical piece of shit.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That, ladies and gentlemen, is why Easy ain't never gonna beat me. A man who can be reduced to a near-chimp state that quickly and with so little effort has a lot less willpower than he lets on. Easy, a far better feat regarding willpower is managing to stay rational and calm, especially when I'm clearly baiting the fuck out of you.

And look at that! Now that you all mad, I'm clearly right about you not possessing will, resolve, or reason - that's pretty goddamn funny, huh?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Dumbass. For the sake of satisfying your unjustifiably massive ego, you've let yourself resort to abandoning your own convictions and taking needless and stupid risks at hardly the drop of a hat. Reason? You barely even put up a fight. Willpower? Resolve? You resolved to never resort to lying, and failed to keep to it for even the space of an afternoon when your pride got involved. You've exposed yourself as an empty farce for that alone; which is fitting, because it was expected to be your downfall all along. Any time god that predictable is no time god at all.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Setting a proper trap isn't lying, it's baiting. The fact that you both took the bait and have to try covering your ass by pointing to my principles is proof enough that you got got, and that you've got no chance in this fight. There was no risk in calling you a Czech Protestant, either - I knew exactly the button to push for the reaction I wanted. Just as planned.

Lotus

Easy, a far better feat regarding willpower is managing to stay rational and calm, especially when I'm clearly baiting the fuck out of you.
Now I don't know you guys very well, but I'd say from Tirin's playstyle in Mafia that he also lacks any form of willpower by his own definition.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
What, you're stupid enough to think that you can't be as rude as I am and calm at the same time?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Two lies don't make a fact, Tirin. You've been outplayed. You lost. The only dignity left to salvage is in being gracious about it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
What - you gonna lose your shit, overreact, and get beat even harder? I don't think I'd regret that very much at all.

...which actually makes you a liar, come to think of it.

Lotus

You're hardly being rational. The mere concept that having a weak spot makes a man weak or unresolved is foolish. Every man has a weakness, and every man falls when exposed to it. It's why its a weakness. The thing that needs to be feared is what that man does when he gets back on his feet; how he recoils from that weakness.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You're hardly being rational. The mere concept that having a weak spot makes a man weak or unresolved is foolish. Every man has a weakness, and every man falls when exposed to it. It's why its a weakness.
A man's duty is to master his weaknesses, and in doing so master himself. Easy has evidently failed in that regard.

What - you gonna lose your shit, overreact, and get beat even harder? I don't think I'd regret that very much at all.
How likely you think it is that you'd win R4: Bloodlusted Forum Tirin vs Forum Easy? 'cause I'd give you pretty fuckin' shitty odds.

By the way, you gon' feel pretty bad in a minute.

Stealthy.

Stealthy wins, either by taking out the two preoccupied opponents or - more likely - building a stadium and selling tickets for the fight, making billions overnight.
Even preoccupied by one another, Stealthy ain't gonna kill the two of us. In the unlikely event he were to get one, the other'll murder him for the stolen kill.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
A man's duty is to master his weaknesses, and in doing so master himself. Easy has evidently failed in that regard.
I've neither lost control of my actions nor betrayed my own convictions yet, and sure as hell won't do so for the likes of you.
How likely you think it is that you'd win R4: Bloodlusted Forum Tirin vs Forum Easy? 'cause I'd give you pretty fuckin' shitty odds.

Even preoccupied by one another, Stealthy ain't gonna kill the two of us. In the unlikely event he were to get one, the other'll murder him for the stolen kill.
These are pretty good points, though.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
By the way, you gon' feel pretty mad in a minute.
Fixed.

I figured you'd get desperate enough to start abusing mod power to try to pull a win, though. Congrats. You just pulled the forum equivalent of calling the police.

@Requiem
Nigga, you really gay.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It's not calling the police when you are the police. 'sides, you the one who said I'd be a liar if I didn't make you regret callin' me a liar, and I imagine you'll regret being stuck with that title for however long.

Top Bottom