Continuous Who Would Win? [Fight 3: Goku vs Superman]]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's not calling the police when you are the police. 'sides, you the one who said I'd be a liar if I didn't make you regret callin' me a liar, and I imagine you'll regret being stuck with that title for however long.
Mostly, it'll be like the lasting scar that reminds me how easily beat you are, and what a sore loser.
I'm not, but if it helps you two cut your palpable sexual tension, feel free to say I'm gay. ;)
...no, we're calling you gay because you're acting really gay.

Requiem

I understand if you'd rather keep you and Tirin's relationship quiet, I can keep a secret.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Mostly, it'll be like the lasting scar that reminds me how easily beat you are, and what a sore loser.
Whatever. Try acting tough, but the only way I'll set this right is if you apologize and admit I'm not a liar.

Don't worry Easy! I'll ask Alex to give me access to the admin panel again, I'll fix your title in a jiffy!
I'm tempted to edit this post just so Recon can never, ever, ever see it, but I think I'll leave it there as a monument to the dumbest idea this community has ever witnessed.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Whatever. Try acting tough, but the only way I'll set this right is if you apologize and admit I'm not a liar.
Haaaaaah!

Lemme put it this way:

I'll do that the day you apologize and admit I'm neither a Protestant nor a Czech.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Damn, and I was ready to do the second of those, too. Ah, well, looks like you're stuck with it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I formally apologize for the prior direct insinuation that moderator Tirin is a liar, and hereby retract that statement. Tirin is not a liar.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Ha-hah, I knew you'd show that regret.

Anyway, I acknowledge that Easy isn't a Czech or a Protestant, and apologize for calling him as much. What I'm really sorry for is how mad he got, though.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Anyway, I acknowledge that Easy isn't a Czech or a Protestant, and apologize for calling him as much. What I'm really sorry for is how mad he got, though.
You heard it here first, folks: Round 3 ends with Tirin being sorry he ever tried it.

And you know it's true, because Tirin said it!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Aight. So forum civil war? How does it start? The only palpable teams that I could see would be

Team Tirin vs Team Easy
Team TC vs Team Firedemon

I'm trying to remember other fierce rivalries.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You heard it here first, folks: Round 3 ends with Tirin being sorry he ever tried it.

And you know it's true, because Tirin said it!
You apologized first. So much for "infinite rage" or whatever faggotry you were gettin' on with.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You apologized first. So much for "infinite rage" or whatever faggotry you were gettin' on with.
Me apologizing is one thing. I've never been principally opposed to apologizing in general. You apologizing means I've effectively broken Tirin - the time for rage is over.

Now is the time for mourning.
Aight. So forum civil war? How does it start? The only palpable teams that I could see would be

Team Tirin vs Team Easy
Team TC vs Team Firedemon

I'm trying to remember other fierce rivalries.
Team Tirin vs Team Easy is pretty much decided by which side Stealthy's on. Team TC vs Team Firedemon, if I recall correctly, was pretty lopsided by everybody of consequence being on TC's side.

...I can't think of a better example, though.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You apologizing means I've effectively broken Tirin - the time for rage is over.

Now is the time for mourning.
Ridiculous. I'm far from a fan of apologies, but they have their place on occasion - they're a diplomatic tool like any other.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also, I only apologized after-

Wait. I actually apologized first?

But I could have sworn that...

Huh.

I guess infinite rage really does let me go back in time.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Being that you're the one confused by how it happened, it's pretty self-evident that my powers work on you no matter how angry you are.

Top Bottom