A Christmas CYOA

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Let's pander for money!" says Recon. "Maybe in the spirit of the holidays, people will be willing to donate more towards the server."

"I thought our server costs were all covered," says Artist, scratching his head.

"They were," sighs Recon. "But we have so many fees and damages to pay for caused by this cancerous mass of a community. They're very destructive, and we have quite a debt."

"Ooh, we could dress up like bitches again!" suggests Artist.

"That...didn't raise any money last time," says Recon.

"Well maybe we dress up in a different way!" says Artist.

"No dress up!" insists Recon. "I have an idea, I just have to make a call. I'll catch up with you later."

Recon begins dialing a phone number and walks away. Artist walks a separate direction.

"Whatever!" says Artist. "Dress up is awesome! In fact, I'll dress up as a forum meme! Why, I'll be..."

--
-The Pizza Party
-Prince
-Aspergers
-custom

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The Pizza Party.

Also, what did you do to Machpocalypse, you murdering bastard?

Colonel Thunder

(Eventually.)

"Why, I'll be a Pizza Party!" says Artist. "That'll be hilarious! I better go get some pizza, some fake blood, and a brain aneurysm."

Artist walks off to make his costume.

Colonel Thunder

Meanwhile...

"Hmm tests are going well so far," says Stealthy, as he looks at some paperwork reflecting recent experiments on Easy's clone from the Mach Games. "Before long, this Easy specimen will be a fully functioning plot device for another lousy story."

Stealthy's phone rings and he answers it.

"Hi Stealthy, sorry to bug you," says Recon. "I'm thinking of doing a fundraiser of some sort for the holidays, to help pay for the community's debt."

"Go on," says Stealthy.

"And, well," says Recon. "You're the smartest person when it comes to money. I was wondering if you had any advice?"

Stealthy thinks for a moment, trying to decide if he wants to help the forum for once, or see something funny happen as a result of bad advice.

--

Will Stealthy give good advice, or bad advice?

Colonel Thunder

"Well, it's clear to me that you need to do a big event," says Stealthy, grinning ear to ear.

"A...big event?" says Recon.

"Yuuge," says Stealthy. "Spend tons of money on this huge event, that way everyone will show up to it and donate. You'll make up your loss and more - for sure."

"Wow, um, okay," says Recon. "I mean, if you think that's a good idea."

"Just one more thing," says Stealthy, containing his laughter. "You need to put someone in charge of orchestrating the event. You know, an expert to make sure everything runs smoothly."

"That makes sense," says Recon. "Who do you recommend?"

"Oh, that's easy," says Stealthy. "The best person for the job has to be..."
--

Who does Stealthy recommend?

-Dunsparce
-TC
-Shadow
-custom

Requiem

Part of me wants to choose TC just to make TC have to awkwardly write about himself again.

But let's choose Dunsparce.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Walrus.

His enthusiasm will be relieving until the inevitable chaos unfolds. He'll either follow through or he'll be so damn terrible, but enthusiastic - it'll be hard to fire him.

Colonel Thunder

The best person for the job has to be Walrus," says Stealthy. "He's the one you need."

"Really?" says Recon. "Well, okay, if you say so. I'll give him a call. Thanks for your help, Stealthy!"

"You're very welcome," Stealthy smiles, hanging up the phone and chuckling to himself.

Colonel Thunder

Meanwhile, Chickenspleen walks out of his house.

"Wow, what a great day!" he says. "Today seems like a day where maybe I'll get some long overdue character development!"
--
What does Chickenspleen do today?

-get lunch with Tag Ross
-write stories at the library with Coolpool
-get baked with Bob

Requiem

Get baked with Bob then get lunch with Tag Ross before writing stories with Coolpool at the library.

Top Bottom