A Christmas CYOA

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Chickenspleen meets his friend Tag Ross for lunch at Wolfy's diner.

"Hey Tag, what's up?" asks Chicken.

"Eh maso menos," replies @Tag_Ross

"Oh, that's right, you can't speak English," says Chicken, as the two sit down.

Tag Ross can in fact speak English. In fact, he barely knows any Spanish. But Chicken is yet to pick up on this, and Tag thinks it's funny.

Tag orders the special and Chicken gets a sandwich. Conversation dies down quickly as the two don't have much in common.

Nearby, Chicken can hear @Walrus excitedly talking to the server, @Dunsparce about his plans for the upcoming election. He seems to have something grand in mind, and is talking loudly.

Also, Chicken can hear a mysterious crashing sound followed by a brief yell outside, near the dumpster.

--
What does Chicken do?

-converse further with Tag
-investigate the noise
-eavesdrop on Walrus

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Definitely eavesdrop on Walrus. Knowing how excited he was will make the crushing disappointment he feels post-election all the sweeter.

Colonel Thunder

Chickenspleen gets up and starts walking towards the dumpster outside.

"Hey Walrus, come check this out with me," says Chicken, as he leads the confused Mayor out back.

Behind the diner, they see @Requiem sitting inside the dumpster, eating half an old sandwich.

"Constituent Requiem, what was that noise?" asks Walrus. "Were you attacked by the false mayor's oppression?"

"Oh, I just got excited when I found this sandwich and knocked the dumpster lid down," answers Req, looking ragged and unshaven.

"Req...are you doing okay?" asks Chickenspleen. "You kind of smell like Dunsparce's opinions."

"Well, I'm a little homeless at the moment," says Req, taking a bite of the old sandwich. "But it's not that bad. I feel fine."

"Don't worry Req!" says Walrus. "When I'm Mayor again, economic prosperity will return to the fishbowl!"

Walrus wanders back inside. Chicken looks concerned.

"No, really, this is fine," says Req confidently. "Being homeless isn't great, but at least I'm not being portrayed as evil-gay or a shitposter anymore."

"Oh. Okay then," says Chicken, still feeling bad for his friend.

--
What does Chicken do?

-Give Req some money
-Wish Req good luck
-custom

Requiem

I've got a job working at a mountain lodge that I'm leaving for tomorrow. What is this tomfoolery? Poor portrayal, 0/10, would not dumpster dive again.

Wish Req good luck and add some foreshadowing/reference Machpocalypse by suggesting he might get a job at a mountain lodge north of the Forum.

Colonel Thunder

"Well, I hope everything works out for you," says Chicken earnestly. "You're a smart guy, I know you'll pull through."

"Thanks," says Req. "Plus, Christmas is coming up. There's no reason for me not to be happy!"

Chicken says goodbye and goes back inside.

Chicken realizes that Tag Ross has ditched him, leaving Chicken with the full bill.

"Dang it," says Chicken. "That sneaky Cossack is probably halfway to the border by now."
----
What does Chicken do?

-pay the full bill
-dine and dash
-custom

Colonel Thunder

Chicken pays his own half and explains to the server, Anatron, that Tag Ross ditched. Anatron doesn't seem to care, and Chicken leaves the restaurant to continue about his day. It passes uneventfully and night falls on the forum.
---
Who do we control this evening?

-Rondait, working at the pizzeria
-Bob, at the police station
-Coolpool, at the park

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wait why are you assuming that I have victims? Victims of what?

-Bob, at the police station

Top Bottom