Ended A Very Simple CYOA

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Hey Tirin!" says Dunsparce. "Did you know that the holocaust was actually a roller coaster called the holocoaster?"

"Yeah, too bad they never finished construction though," says Tirin, completely unphased. "I got to ride the first ten miles of it though. Shit was cash."

"Wait, what?" says Dunsparce.

"Ha, those German scientists were pretty crazy," says Tirin, who pulls out his cell phone. Tirin spends the next couple minutes showing Dunsparce pictures of his time in Berlin in the 1930s.

"Wait, is that you shaking hands with Rommel?" says Dunsparce.

"Yeah, he was chill," says Tirin. "Threw up by the fifth loop though."

Dunsparce isn't sure whether or not to believe Tirin, but it seems as though the holocaust was indeed a giant rollercoaster. Sadly, it suffered a single catastrophic failure that resulted in the deaths of six million Jews. Afterwards construction was halted and the coaster was dismantled.

What does Dunsparce do?

-Ask Tirin more about the holocoaster
-Call Tirin a liar
-Try to ruin someone else's day

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Try to ruin someone else's day. CLEARLY ruining the day is what Dunsparce likes best!

Colonel Thunder

Dunsparce shakes his head.

"That's crazy!" says Dunsparce. "These photos must be fake, you're a liar!"

"What was that?" says Tirin, seemingly clearing his ear. "I don't think I heard you correctly."

"I said you're a fraud and a liar," says Dunsparce. "You must think I'm some kind of uned-"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hm, very interesting," says Dr. Frilzer, staring at some medical charts. "I didn't even know it was possible for someone to swallow an entire dinner plate."

"There's also some silverware and a twelve-ounce glass," says Bailey, using a stethoscope on Dunsparce's chest.

"Well it looks like you have a few options," Frilzer says to Dunsparce, who's in incredible pain and lying in a hospital bed. "We can do surgery and remove the uh, kitchenware, but we might not do it right. Or, you can try to crap it out later today and hope everything goes well."

"Owww," says Dunsparce.

What does Dunsparce do?

-agree to have surgery
-refuse surgery, try to crap out the kitchenware later today

Colonel Thunder

"Fine, I'll have surgery," grumbles Dunsparce. "But only if you promise it'll be really hard and ruin your day."

"Sorry," says Frilzer, taking a sip of water. "But it's actually really fun. Nurse, apply the anesthetic."

Bailey lifts a large mallet and hits Dunsparce in the head with it.

(Dunsparce has blacked out! We'll come back to him in a bit.)

Who will we play as next?

-Requiem
-Tolvan
-Null

Top Bottom