Ended Battlestar Galactica Mafia: Game Over, Cylons Wipe out Humanity!

Rondait

I'm giving you guys until Wednesday at 9 pm central to make a decision and or not do that. No further extensions will be made.

Chickenspleen

Wednesday. All right. In all my authority as your President, I must admit that I have absolutely no leads on who might be a Cyklonaut. Perhaps the insessant roleplaying of this fine crew has obscured the facts, or perhaps the Cylonators have become so adept at impersonating humanity that they have become indistinguishable from the real thing.

Whatever the reason, I fear I am just as lost as the rest of you. Perhaps looking into the various lynches proposed yesterday may shed some light on the situation.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Anatronman

While I am curious to hear what the Doctor has found, there is still suspicion afoot and I am questionable as to the veracity and integrity of his findings.

For now, my gut feeling is that I've been implicated by the Captain Lee 'Anatronman' Adama.

Maybe Jeroth is scummy for posting first. There's nothing scummy about posting in character so all I can really say in terms of scum hunting is that everyone is enjoying using the plot as an excuse to pussy foot around not leaving any tracks.
On Day 1, he mentioned that he was suspicious of me and criticized that everyone for using the Space Opera theme to not scum hunt.

During the night, he murdered his father.

On Day 2, he posted:

I actually saw the thread get updated yesterday and spent all day going back through for a reasonable accusation. Jeroth was the only player I had even a vague suspicion towards, and he's the one that's benefited most from the explosion that killed my father.
I would like to remind everyone of the current chain of command.

Jeroth: Colonel Saul Tigh
Anatronman: Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama
Andyman: Kara "Starbuck" Thrace
TC: Doctor Gaius Baltar
Chickenspleen: President Laura Rosalin

Anatronman would be capable of eliminating two individuals in one fell swoop, allowing him the position of Admiral before the second night - allowing him to role block key individuals on the most pivotal night.

Anatronman

I suggest a buffer. I bear no ill will towards Admiral Jeroth, nor do I want his position for myself. The Admiral will retain the power he guards (apparently from me) and we will refocus further down the chain of command.

Hmm.

It seems that there are only 5 people here and one of them is a Cylon. It is possible that my suspicions were motivated not by malice, but by small sample size.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'll be brief and deliberately vague with my findings, as to not give too much away with a Cumlon present.

I found myself "roleblocked" last night and unable to assist our departed Admiral or further my research. It is possible that the admiral himself suspected me and did this, only to be tragically wrong in his following murder last night. However, I believe the possibility also exists that another member of the crew roleblocked my efforts. If this latter case is true, then I imagine that crewmember would now be convinced of my innocence, given my inability to act last night and the death that occurred.

If that event occurred, it would probably be best for the roleblocking crew member to be silent on the matter - unless they are about to be mistakenly killed by us this day.

Fellow crew, I wish I had more findings at this time. Have you anything to draw from this you wish to share?

Anatronman

Thank you for coming forward with this Doctor. I believe I can assertain the identity of the roleblocker assuming there is one alive in play, however I believe it more likely that my father had doubted your loyalty and died for his mistake.

If the case you make is to be believed, it confirms that you being the Cylon would just be unfair.

Anatronman

Hey Rondait, if we can identify the Cylon with a simple DNA test, can I sit for one now?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Radical notion here: perhaps a no lynch is in order?

If we lynch someone today, we have four left. A night kill results in three left. If the Cylon is the president, then their vote is the only vote necessary to win the game for cybuck-kind.

If we do a no-lynch, we probably still get a night-kill, resulting in four tomorrow. Not enough for a cylon president to swing the vote solo.

Haven't put much thought into it beyond that.

Thoughts?

Anatronman

Are we better served moving the presidency or letting it rest where it is?

Rondait

Night 2 has ended, TC has died! TC was:

Gaius Baltar
Allegiance- You aren't sure.

You are one of the smartest people mankind has ever produced, however your character is more than questionable.

Prior to the destruction of the twelve colonies at the hands of the cylons you were a defense contractor and public celebrity, loved by everyone around you. You were also a womanizer, a trait that but you and the entirety of humanity in the ass when a hot young blonde started a relationship with you and even slept with you...in exchange for a peek into the defense mainframe so she could get a leg up in her own contractor job.

Alas, as she so politely told you ten minutes before Caprica was bathed in nuclear fire, this hot young blonde was a cylon quite unlike those chrome robots they showed everyone from the previous war. She gave up that bodies life and saved you which would result in you being saved by Sharon Valleri and Helo Agathon and brought back to the galactica in search of earth. Everywhere you look now you see her. The cylon. She talks to you. You swear she's real you can feel her...but she's not there. As guides your every move, but you begin to wonder...are you yourself a cylon?

This pressing question has brought you to build a detector using a nuclear warhead. Once per night you may select one player and you will know if they are a cylon or not. You may use this ability on yourself. If you are a human you win when all the cylons are dead. If you are a cylon you win when it is numerically impossible for the humans to win.

DNA tests after the kill show that he was indeed a human.

Andyman has been voted president, and with that, the mafia win!

With 4 players alive it would take 3 to lynch, a majority only possible for the cylons since one of them has the presidency,

Anatron was:
Anatron you are-
Lee Adama
Allegiance: Human

You are Lee "Apollo" Adama, hotshot viper pilot and William Adama's son. The death of your brother and the stress of the near extinction of humanity have made you and Starbuck (Andy) very close friends. A group chat between the two of you will be made and you may communicate freely in it at any time.

Chickenspleen was:

Chickenspleen you are-
Laura Roslin
Allegiance: Human

The day the cylons attacked will always be forever carved in your mind, moreso than even most of the other survivors. A few weeks prior you'd been made Secretary of the Education, and that morning you went to a routine doctors appointment and found out you had breast cancer. Later during the day as you went to the battlestar galactica to attend the decommissioning of the oldest active ship of the human ship so you could turn it into a museum the cylons attacked, and you soon found out that you were the president of the twelve colonies of Kobol.

Andy was:
Andy, you are-
Kara "Starbuck" Thrace
Allegiance: Human...as far as you know....(Cylon sleeper agent)

You are a hotshot viper pilot with a temper. You are also the ex fiancé of Lee Adma's brother. His death has brought you and Lee into becoming best friends, allowing you two to talk to eachother in a private message at any point. You are fourth in line for the admiralty and have no other powers.

Jeroth was:
Jeroth, you are-
Colonel Saul Tigh
Allegiance- Cylon

You are William Adama's closest friend and his second in command. You fought in the first cylon war with him on this same ship and would never betray him or the crew of the galactica. You have an extreme hatred of colons and this whole situation has you drinking all the whiskey humanity has to offer. You have no special abilities from your character.

You however are a cylon. You've been playing the long con for years, and now that humanity is down to the last fifty thousand survivors you are in prime position to kill what's left of humanity.

Once per night you may select a player. That player will die.
You also know Starbuck (Andy) is a cylon sleeper agent. Once they cast their vote on day two (or during the night phase of night 2 if they don't vote) they will realize they are a cylon and join you in a group chat that you may use to communicate at any time. For now though they do believe they are human. Your night one kill goes through them for the sake of tracking and roleblocking. All subsequent nights in which you are alive the kill goes through you. Should you die Starbuck gains the power to kill.

Thoughts:
The whole presidency/Admiralty was a neat idea, but it would of fit much better in a 10+ player game.

Anatronman

I felt that one coming. Shoulda tried to kill Andy as soon as he started spitting all that political assassination shit.

AndyM03

I felt that one coming. Shoulda tried to kill Andy as soon as he started spitting all that political assassination shit.
Bruh I said that when I thought I was town haha. I assumed everyone got the "Human... As far as you know"
But by day 2 I had gotten a message that pretty much confirmed I was a cylon

Top Bottom