Ended Battlestar Galactica Mafia: Game Over, Cylons Wipe out Humanity!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Chickenspleen has a long though mostly unremarkable history with the community. He has always been held in high moral standing and I presently support him as president.

However, it is with great hesitance that I support Admiral Firedemon.

Admiral Firedemon. We have fought long wars against each other over the Cookie. But now, with the Cylons threatening our world, I agree with the multiverse council that it is necessary to unite our forces to combat this new menace.

Our rivalry has been bitter, and we've both taken good men from each other. I had hoped the council would have chosen me as Admiral of this exposition, given that I have held formal office before, and am not just a simple warlord from some backwater, self-described demon system. But the council chose you to lead, and while my father died in my arms all those years ago I swore I would never go against the chain of command, so long as there were worlds to defend! So despite our violent history, I will gladly go into battle with you to defeat the Cyleks, and fulfill my family's destiny in saving the world!

Firedemon

Doctor Colonel Gaius 'Thunder' Baltar, I appreciate your support. Please, send Radar, he will make a crucial ally in these troubling times. You may remain on Lunar 1, far away from anything you could fuck up.

Rondait

On one hand I'm glad you guys aren't going onto the wiki pages and spoiling the show for yourselves just to have an understanding of the plot, allowing you to truly enjoy the show once you watch it.

On the other hand this may be the greatest (and funniest) butchering of a story I've ever seen.

I love it.
Just please, watch at least the miniseries once this is all over. It's probably the least cheesy space opera to have been made...as long as you're watching 2003 "re imagined" series this game is based on.

Current votes:
Jeroth-1: Dunsparce
Dunsparce-1: Jeroth

Firedemon

Yes, send him as well, and anyone else Radar believes necessary to bring.

In the meantime, with the Cylon threat looming I believe I must request that President Chickenspleen pledge myself, Admiral William 'FD' Adama, his loyalty. We cannot who among us is compromised, and our elected leadership may be just as vulnerable to infiltration as the people I am sworn to defend.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Though Chickenspleen and I have tenuous history within the Space Court pertaining to the penal colony STR-4Y4, I do believe that his heart is in the right place. I support him as our president.

Admiral Firedemon. I'm surprised that the higher-ups selected you after your gaff in a previous engagement, but I respect their decision nonetheless. I, Colonel Saul 'J' Tigh, pledge my loyalty to you, Admiral William 'FD' Adama. The chain of command is imperative and I will make certain to follow your orders to a tee, unless I have reason to believe that the chain of command has been compromised. If that does occur, then my duty is to protect the brave men, women and memes on this ship.

Humorous butchering is pretty much what makes us a community.
(( I mean, take a look at the Mach Games, AYYYYY!))

Chickenspleen

Admiral Adama, as the celebrated Admiral of this fine vessel, I pledge all my Presidential loyalty. I am of the firm belief that only with cooperation between the military and governmental presences aboard can the Cylon threat be rooted out. Colonel Tigh, though we have had our differences in the past, you are one of the few people in all the worlds who I consider honest and trustworthy, and you have my respect and loyalty. As for the good Doctor Baltar...
mostly unremarkable
Lynch TC

As a side note, I'm not sure what all this "he" and "him" business is all about. I, President Laura 'Chickenspleen' Rosalin, am clearly a woman.

Firedemon

Please forgive my rudeness Madame President Rosalin. In my efforts to treat all people equal so as to set an example for full integration of women into the armed forces, I occasionally lapse into using the same pronouns for all.

In an act of reciprocation I pledge my loyalty as well, on behalf of the Office of the Admiral, the entire military chain of command from top to bottom, and myself, to Madame President Laura 'Chickenspleen' Rosalin and the defense of humanity against the Cylon incursion.

I believe however that now is not the time for pursuing those with a poor knowledge of history. The doctor has proven to be incompetent and oblivious in the past, which is why I requested he send Radar in his stead, but I believe we must be vigilant for a more cunning enemy. The Cylons are robots, disguised as us. As such, they will likely think faster than us. Too fast, even. This enemy will likely react to statements in the cryptic computer language of binary as well. These are the signs we must look for, not a regurgitation of past foolishness.

Anatronman

No offense father, and none to Madame President, but now more than ever we must look to our own compasses for guidance. I'm sure as a main character I've interacted with Cylona before and as such know that a Cylon might not even inform it's host that it is no longer human. I propose while this Cylon threat still stands that each member as they stand in the line of admiralty be questioned by an investigative task force.

Colonel Thunder

President Laura 'Chickenspleen' Rosalin, I find this accusation a little much. I've merely stated your own history. In the eyes of many of the galactic federation, your career has been without incident. In fact, I believe this present crisis may be the greatest you have ever faced while in office. My statement is one of public opinion, Ms. President, not an accusation of Cumlon association. I find your behavior here oddly unfitting.

Rondait

Current votes:
TC-2: President Chickenspleen
Jeroth-1: Dunsparce
Dunsparce-1:Jeroth

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Chickenspleen

Ladies and gentlemen, I am well aware that as your President it is my duty to make decisions in calm and rational manner. As such, I feel that my rash action of lynching the good doctor was unbefitting someone of my position. I would like to formally unlynch until a better candidate can be found and to issue a heartfelt apology to all of my constituents who may have lost faith in me from my actions. Thought Doctor Baltar's words may have offended me politically, it is no indication of his allegiance.

For now, I will defer my judgement to Admiral 'Firedemon' Adama, who certainly knows his crew better than I do.

Colonel Thunder

Ladies and gentlemen of the starfleet, I regret to inform you that time is of the essence. The Cyblooks will be upon us before long, and we have little time to conduct our investigations.

Thus far, I find Sharon "Dunsparce" Valleri terribly quiet, and am currently willing to lynch Dunsparce if no progress is made by the time near the day's close.

Dunsparce, do you have any thoughts on this matter?

AndyM03

Nervously looks at thread often but doesn't post as much as I would because the pressures of space opera posting is overwhelming, unexpected and slightly erotic
Whoever started this is a stifler of information and posting and I am suspicious of them /s.

Dunsparce

Thus far, I find Sharon "Dunsparce" Valleri terribly quiet, and am currently willing to lynch Dunsparce if no progress is made by the time near the day's close.

Dunsparce, do you have any thoughts on this matter?
You know me. I'm a woman of action, not of words. As the ship's Raptor Pilot, I don't know whether I call upon the aid of mighty dinosaurs as trusty steeds, or if I'm an otherwise regular pilot who happens to be part dinosaur. As you can imagine, I am undergoing quite the existential crisis. This makes my character very deep and interesting. You know that behind every action I take, there is a heavy doubt in my heart, which I hide behind a shield of stoicism.

Top Bottom