Ended CYOA - Everything You Know is a Lie: In Which Walrus Successfully Coups the Government

Walrus

(Fending off tons of Stealthy+Pally DDOS attacks that seem to be occurring on the regular. Expect me to pierce through with an update minimum of once a week. Top of the OP has been slightly tweaked to reflect that update schedule.)

Walrus

(Here we go. Made this post longer to make-up for delay.)

...Wizardchuu. Yes, it was Wizardchuu and I. Allow me to paint the scene.

"OH HI MR. MAYOR SIR! HERE I AM IN NONSENSE AND GAMES COMMUNITY! WHAT'S UP?"
"Good day, Wizardchuu." I said, closing the door to Community Games and Nonsense with an air of mayoral dignity. "Do you have any more complaints to submit to my office?"
"YES. HERE YA GO WALRUS SIR." Wizardchuu handed me the usual bundle of thirty complaints. A belittling comment from Stealthy. A sexual innuendo from Ibix. Eluamous Nailo acting like a powerful wizard in episode twenty-something when Wizardchuu felt like he was supposed to be stronger than Nailo so that was an inaccurate portrayal of Nailo that should be modified so that Wizardchuu's feelings are no longer hurt. I stuffed them into my left pocket. We had a good bureaucratic system, my left pocket and I. I would put the complaints in me left pocket, I would do some thing or another that resolved the issue, and then the complaint would no longer be in my pocket. It was all very easy to manage. Whenever I wanted to, I could just reach in my pocket to see what issues still had to be dealt with. It worked very nicely.
I started reading one of the complaints.

For the Office of Mayor Stuff! Dear Office of Mayor Stuff! The mean teal dude that I keep forgetting the name of punched me in the face when I walked into his house in Minecraft but that didn't hurt too much it was only like half a heart or something but he also called me an f-word that ends in a t and that really hurt my feelings and...

"Hm...This is a tricky one. Wizardchuu, come take a walk with me. I am going to need you to further describe this situation."
"OKEYDOKEY SIR!"

We walked down the streets, heading towards the __________, talking through the situation. A spew of papers followed behind us, blowing away in the breeze with every step. The epitome of forum progress. I held Wizardchuu's f-word complaint in my hand, examining the paper closely.
"Now you see, chap. I too can't quite remember the name of that teal fellow, but I am in fact starting to understand the bulk of the concern here. Just one thing is stumping me. What is this word here you are complaining about? I have been going through the encyclopedia that is my brain and I am struggling to figure out which of the many words you may be speaking of. Was it flatulationatat? Finkleburst? Firetornadoofwhat? Forge-OH MY WHAT IS THIS THING OVER THERE!?!?!"
"THERE IS A THING OVER THERE SIR BUT I AM ALSO NOT SURE WHAT IT IS"
I dropped the paper in disbelief. It seemed to be some kind of blueish-colored carriage, just in front of the porch of ________.

Fill in the blank! Where did Wizardchuu and Walrus find the mysterious carriage?
-Pork & Ham Pub
-TF2 Thread
-Fuse's Can You Survive My Imagination? Thread
-Custom Location

Last edited:
Top Bottom