CYOA: Let's Not Get Out of Hand

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"I'm gonna go sell some loot from Texlantis," says Req.

"Loot?" asks Jeroth. "I thought Texlantis had a pretty stable community. What were you looting?"

"See you later buddy!" says Req, walking away with a bag full of loot.

Where does Req try to sell his loot?

-Tag Ross' pawn shop
-NFT's local office
-to Andy

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tag's pawn shop. He might be an illegal, but he's nowhere near as sketchy as an Australian.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Tag's pawn shop. He might be an illegal, but he's nowhere near as sketchy as an Australian.
Can confirm. He'll kangaroo court your ass. You don't want him to buy your shit then sue. Tag will be a beneficial dealer. Also I wonder who else is working there.

Dunsparce

-NFT's local office

Mostly to be contrarian, and also because I have no idea who or what the fuck that is. I choose to imagine it stands for N!gger FaggoT.

Colonel Thunder

Req walks downtown to Tag Ross' taco truck.

"Hola Req!" waves Tolvan from inside the taco truck. "What would you like to eat?"

"Nothing," says Req. "I'm pretty sure I went to the hospital last time I ate here. Are you working here?"

"Just a part-time job," smiles Tolvan. "Stealthy said I should be a good little robot and get a job, whatever that means."

"Sure," says Req. "Is Tag around? I have some loot to sell."

"Senor Tag!" shouts Tolvan. "Req is here to sell stuff!"

"You don't need to yell, diablo punto," grumbles @Tag_Ross . "We're in a taco truck. I'm one meter away from you."

Tag turns off the stove inside the taco truck and takes down the "Tag's Tacos" sign. He replaces it with a sign that says "Tag's Mucho Legal Pawn Shop".

"I have some loot from Texlantis you might be interested in," smiles Req, pulling a large hat from his bag. "This enchanted ten-gallon hat holds ten actual gallons. Kind of like a bag of holding sort of thing."

"Uh huh," says Tag.

"Also," says Req. "I have several comically large but functioning firearms that you-"

"Gracias but no gracias," says Tag. " Senor @Firedemon came by earlier and already sold me a bunch of rare Texas junk. I don't need any more."

"But..." says Req, regretting he hadn't waited a day to plunder Texlantis.

"Look amigo, you have some decent stuff," says Tag. "I can give you $100 for your whole bag, but not more than that."

What does Req do?

-try to negotiate
-accept the money
-try selling to Andy
-try selling to NFT

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuckin' bail and go to Andy. NFT will rip him off and it'll be some conspiracy shit, but Andy might at least give him a decent black market rate.

Colonel Thunder

"I know you can do better than that," says Req, crossing his arms. "Has 13th been by recently to inspect your paperwork?"

"Hey, cut that cago out," says Tag. "I have collateral, not cash. I can give you $100 and $50 worth of tacos."

Req looks unamused.

"Have some free advice amigo," says Tag. "Senor Firedemon said he was going to try selling the rest of his loot to Andy. Maybe you can find Andy first. I bet that Aussie would pay mucho for some of those guapo guns."

What does Req do?

-accept Tag's offer
-go look for Andy (to sell him stuff)
-go look for Firedemon (to stop him from selling to Andy)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Go look for Andy; if FD's there, hold him up with all those guns so he doesn't get the sales first (and, obviously, loot his ass).

Colonel Thunder

"Thanks for the tip," says Req. "I'll find Andy before FD can."

"Muchos luck amigo," says Tag as Req walks away.

"Hey how come he didn't buy any tacos?" asks Tolvan.

"He's a Texan," says Tag. "They prefer to bastardize my peoples food and eat that instead of the real thing."

"Oh that's too bad," says Tolvan.

"Are you loco?" says Tag. "I make most of my money selling microwaved taquitos to stoners like Ciflit and Bob."

Meanwhile, across town...

Stealthy looks at his to-do list. He set aside today to care of some normal chores.

What does @Steal Thy Kill do?

-take his clothes to the laundromat
-go grocery shopping
-go to the dentist for a cleaning

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Go grocery shopping. I wanna see if Stealthy spends hard with his gazillions or just stockpiles all of it to rub on himself, like many other rich people.

Top Bottom