CYOA: Let's Not Get Out of Hand

Requiem

The tickets with Tirin thing. What kind of cop lectures someone who's been dealing with a hurricane?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
13thforsworn drives to Tirin's house, where one of Tirin's cars is parked partially blocking a fire extinguisher.

13th parks and gets out of his car. He walks over to Tirin's vehicle, which already has more than a dozen parking tickets tucked underneath the wiper blades.

"Tsk, tsk," thinks 13th.

"What are you doing here?" asks Tirin, who was getting the mail. He walks towards 13th.

"I am giving you a parking ticket!" declares 13th. "Your car has been blocking access to this fire extinguisher for weeks! That's against a city ordinance."

"That fire extinguisher doesn't even work," says Tirin. "We don't even have a fire department anyways so screw off."

"Sure, the hydrant needs maintenance," says 13th. "But I've seen firefighters walking around town a few times!"

"Those were strippers moron," says Tirin. "I'm pretty sure Firedemon has a thing for that."

What does 13th do?

-give Tirin a ticket anyways
-admit Tirin's right, establish a volunteer fire department

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
-give Tirin a ticket anyways

Never, ever admit Tirin's right (if he ever is). It just goes right to his fuckin' head. Not worth it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuck him, I'm totally right. Make that fire department, it's not like I'm gonna pay that ticket anyway.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
13thforsworn drives to Tirin's house, where one of Tirin's cars is parked partially blocking a fire extinguisher.
"I am giving you a parking ticket!" declares 13th. "Your car has been blocking access to this fire extinguisher for weeks! That's against a city ordinance."
"That fire extinguisher doesn't even work," says Tirin. "We don't even have a fire department anyways so screw off."
"Sure, the hydrant needs maintenance," says 13th. "But I've seen firefighters walking around town a few times!"
Okay wait. So is it a fire hydrant or a fire extinguisher? Because I know you meant it was supposed to be a hydrant, but I imagine a glass class with a fire extinguisher filled with cool pool's spider webs.

Either way

- Give Tirin a ticket anyway; it hasn't stopped the other tickets.

Requiem

Give him a ticket, but also establish a volunteer fire department because Holy shit how do we not have one?

Holy shit, that was savage. (I just noticed this thread.)
Less savage and more accurate. When I moved back to my home town for these next few months, I saw a park still underwater a few weeks after the storm hit. It was crazy. It's not flooded anymore, but still.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Uh, fine. You can do both.

"Fine, I'll establish a volunteer fire department!" says 13th. "But you're still getting a ticket!"

13th lifts up the wiper blade on Tirin's car and places a ticket under it. While doing so, a gust of wind blows one of the many older tickets from Tirin's windshield onto the ground.

"Officer," says Tirin, pointing to the ticket on the ground. "Pretty sure you just littered. Hey, didn't the city recently up the fine for that?"

"B-but I was just," says 13th.

"Oh I see now," says Tirin. "The law doesn't apply to the police force! What a shame. Imagine if the Inquirer heard about your hypocrisy."

"Gah!" gasps 13th as he writes himself up for a $200 littering ticket. "See, I care about the law, I wrote myself up!"

13th looks up from his ticket, but Tirin is already gone.

"Ooh, I'll show him!" says 13th. "I'm going to establish that fire department right now!"

13th thinks of who might be willing to join his VFD.

Who does 13th call first?

-Walrus
-Jeroth
-Coolpool

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm too busy running a mafia to handle this firefighter shenanigans.

Walrus is doing some majoring.

I say let's grab cool pool. He needs redemption.

Requiem

Redemption? He's an OG, he's got all the rep he could ever need, never need to be redeemed.

Top Bottom