Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hero Registry has been updated to (properly) include @Shadow .

This is not an addition. I just slipped up with the list earlier because it was late, and then didn't notice the problem while editing it afterwards because it was late. My bad.

If anyone would like to change night actions in light of this, please feel free.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
One day left for night actions.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
All night actions are in. Night is over.

Results incoming.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Stealthy has been killed! He was...
S-CLASS HERO RANK 14: GENOS, AKA DEMON CYBORG

"Let my guard down again. I never learn."

Cybernetic Augmentation (Passive): During any night phase, you may choose to refrain from using any active abilities. If so, you will be made immune to nightkills for the duration of that night phase. However, if hit by a nightkill, you will lose your ability to use Incinerate and Machinegun Blow for the remainder of the game. The second time you are saved by this ability, you will also lose your lynch vote. There will be no third save.

Rocket Grab: During any night or day phase, you may target one player. That player’s active ability, if used, will be redirected towards any player of your choice. This ability may be activated by PM or publicly, at your discretion. If you use this ability during a night phase, you may not use it the following day phase, and vice versa.

Incinerate: During any night phase, you may target one player. Unless otherwise protected, that player will have a 2/3 chance of being killed. Any other players who also target the same player during that phase, unless otherwise protected, will also have a ½ chance of being killed (yourself not included).

Machinegun Blow: During any night phase, fully roleblock a target player.

As usual, you may only use one active ability per day or night phase.

You win when all anti-town heroes have been eliminated.
Day 2 Deadline: Sunday, April 10 at 20:30 EST.

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I still think Andy is a pretty solid lynch, but I'd also like the quiet people to talk today.

Whitetiger

Request for all the quiet people to talk today.
I volunteer as tribute.

Anyway, as I said I was playing the Culling when all the discussion happened (it's a fun game) and missed like everything. I'll try to be more active today. My bad. I don't know if any info was really gained because by the look of things the lynch was pretty unanimous because Req played really poorly. Regardless, I'll probably read over yesterday's post and try to get some amount of information out now that we know Stealthy and Req were town.

Shadow

Banned
I am only allowed to post three times per day phase. I will only say things if I feel that there are important things to say.

Didn't say anything last day phase because I was at work and then it was over when I got home. By the way, I don't usually get home until around 6PM PST on weekdays. Don't expect me to post before that.

Last day phase, seriously, what the hell? I don't even want to go look at it again. It's literally just a cesspool of cancer and autism. No thank you.

FOS TC for jumping on a joke that was in response to another joke. Like literally, holy fuck man.

I'm not going to say much more today unless I really feel like it. That said, I'm still keeping track of this game. Don't think I'm not watching you fucks.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
So I don't really have anything to say right now. I was mostly just observing day one, because I've never played with you guys before.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
FOS TC for jumping on a joke that was in response to another joke. Like literally, holy fuck man.
...wait, what part was a joke? I don't think Tirin was joking about the fishiness of Req's claim. I legitimately thought it was fishy. Not super-duper scummy, but as a far as Day 1 goes, scummy enough.

I still think Andy is a pretty solid lynch, but I'd also like the quiet people to talk today.
I'd be okay with this, but I think the more discussion we have the better. I'd like to hear some theories if anyone has them.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Yeah... day 1 was really just a mess. But I honestly don't think I could take a whole game of Req posting bad reaction images.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Yeah... day 1 was really just a mess. But I honestly don't think I could take a whole game of Req posting bad reaction images.
Yeah. Christ. If they were decent reaction images, that'd be fine, but they were pretty damn bad.

I am only allowed to post three times per day phase. I will only say things if I feel that there are important things to say.
Really? I know you'll read this, so please try to answer this if/whenever you post again: Is this a temporary result of an ability on you or is this a passive?

Anyway, to toss my two cents in, I think Andy would be a fair lynch or the closest thing to a good lead. It slipped my mind what Andy did due to Req just spamming reaction images every post. Pre-Reqscalation, Andy had a shady reason.

I'm curious if anyone dug up any info or leads.

In the flavor of the game, I find it absolutely hysterical that Genos died night 1, by the way. The fact that Genos always gets jobbed and he was the first death? Perfect.

Shizno

I'mma not only join in on that TC FOS, but also pump it up to a Lynch TC. Now this isn't because he followed Tirin on the lynch on Req because otherwise I would just be lynching Tirin. But no, it was more the way that he went about it that rustles my jimmies. Especially with how after Req was revealed as town, TC pretty much just called him silly for acting the way that he did. Sure, the memes didn't really help Req's case, but that was still hardly something that could be credited to him being scummy.

AndyM03

This is actually a really good point.
Shizno's post made me question this more. It gave Tirin's argument steam and was pretty crucial in killing Req. And you know what, Tirin's point was right in a mechanical sense, but the reality was that this is a game played by humans looking to have a good time. Of course Req included himself in the 15, there's 15 players. He probably didn't give it a second thought. Just like I didn't with my lynch, it was Day 1 and Tirin's joke lynch to me was just as good as any random lynch.

At some point in some game Tirin has always found me suspicious, and he's never been right. My slip up this game was day 1 in my first post. If you want to really, really infer that as scummy behaviour instead of reckless town, then be my guest. While I'm a little bit suspicious of TC, he could have also just as easily killed me by changing the sway of things in that moment. And i liked that he asked quiet people to talk. That being said, it is probable the mafia hopped on to the req lynch, and hopefully that might give us some leads?

I know a lot of people are itching to lynch me now, but it'd be anti town to make the day so short, but it'd be even more anti town to end this day with my death.

Youmer

Im out of town and on my phone so I'll make this short. I kind of agree with the TC suspicion. It seemed like he was eager to jump on anyone who Tirin started in on (not saying that Tirin is suspicious, he's just being himself)

I also agree that anyone who didn't post day one should give their 2 cents.

I'll keep watching the thread but I don't want to have to try to log in with my poor connection(I'm in bum fuck Arizona) so I'm going to LYNCH TC to keep from holding things to update but consider it more of an FoS until someone brings forth more information.

Lotus

Well I am going to unfortunately be fairly quiet this game because I'm stuck to using my phone. The BIOS corrupted on my PC.

As for data, I've got nothing useful. I'm still pretty boggled about about Reqs reasoning behind literally throwing that Lynch.

TimTh33nchant3r

I didn't realize I wasn't alone in feeling like TC was scummy. On the other hand, upon review, he lynched Req after Tirin's FoS, and was the first person on the bandwagon. That's unusual for scum. Usually they jump onto existing wagons instead of starting their own.

So maybe it's just the vibe I always get from him. I don't know what it is, but he always cons as slightly sleazy to me.

It might be wiser to look at the people who didn't have much to say and jumped on the second half of the wagon. With that in mind, FoS Tag, Youma, Rondait, and MAYBE Coolpool and Jeroth as well since at least Jeroth has the experience as mafia to know that being quiet attracts reduced attention and it's better to be on a wagon sooner rather than later. Of those, I'm kind of feeling Youma first and foremost.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Funnily enough, I've actually been thinking that TC's prodding was suspicious myself, particularly in conjunction with him bein' all saucy to Req afterward. I think he's a solid lynch, and probably better than Andy - and if he pops scum, we can conclude that Andy is probably town (though may be an SK), because of his willingness to hop onto that joke lynch.

Of the remaining people who lynched Req, there's a very good chance that one or more are scum. I'm not, but the way that Rondait, Youma, and Riyant in particular lynched him - specifying that it was for meming it up, rather than anything of substance - is

I'm sorry guys. I have effectively hamstrung Req this game.
Finally, there's this in conjunction with Tim's suspicion that there could be a silencer role. It does seem uncharacteristic of Req to meme out the way he did, and it was seemingly prompted by TC being a dismissive dick about his posts. Either way, TC claimed responsibility for it, joking though that may well have been.

Lynch TC

TimTh33nchant3r

Finally, there's this in conjunction with Tim's suspicion that there could be a silencer role. It does seem uncharacteristic of Req to meme out the way he did, and it was seemingly prompted by TC being a dismissive dick about his posts. Either way, TC claimed responsibility for it, joking though that may well have been.

Lynch TC
See, I thought there might be a silencer, but I didn't realize that Req had posted that he was going to do that before he did, in direct response to TC whining about Req's verbose whining posts. I caught that in my review of the day a little bit ago, and I'm thinking that TC was claiming to have gotten Req to go full retard rather than hitting him with a bizarre form of silence. Admittedly, that's not very town either, so do what you will with it.

Top Bottom