Forumer Chat Thread

W1LG3RtheCyan

General rule: Pay at least $100 per part if you want a decent machine. Bump the price up a notch if you want higher performance. Here are my machine's specs, and this was built last Christmas.

Processor: 3.9Ghz 6-core
Memory: 24GB 1866MHz (I do game development and engineering design. 8-16 is fine for general use. Also, I am the type of person who has 20 apps open at any given time.)
Graphics: 2GB VRAM(This is a stand-in for the level of GPU that I really want, hence the lack of other info.)
Hard Drive: 2TB, almost 50% full.

Xander

And here I thought that my 8GB compy was top of the fucking line.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Oh, I bought Lichdom too. Haven't tried it yet, my processor hits 3.30GHz though so I guess I can check to see if it runs alright.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
And here I thought that my 8GB compy was top of the fucking line.
Well it's pretty damn good for a laptop. I don't really think you see too much more before you start looking into gaming laptops and those have ridiculous prices.

13thforsworn

Canada beat Russia 5-4 in the World Juniors hockey tournament! Gold for Canada! SUCK IT RUSSIA!

Let's not talk about how Canada almost blew a 5-1 lead...

Salsy

Shadow watched it too.

Also his mom hates jingly keys.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
For all you potential RPers out there, take a look at this thread. Milamber's pre-created five characters for anyone who feels a bit intimidated in an effort to make the RP more accessible, and the players would appreciate it if you would give it a look.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Eh maybe, I mean I already have a hastly made nation. I might try making my own character when I have the time.

13thforsworn

So Arenanet today trademarked "Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns", and are making a major announcement at PAX South in 11 days. Presumably, this signals an expansion to GW2, finally, after 2 and a half years...

13thforsworn

Nooooo! Target is awesome!
The Target's in Canada were kinda crap. Less variety in merchandise and no deals. Plus the shelves were always pretty bear. I ent into a Target in downtown Chicago when I was there in the summer and it was MASSIVE with so much variety (not to mention cheap booze, but that's an Ontario thing, not a Target thing).

Top Bottom