Forumer Chat Thread

Firedemon

Since I'd rather not post this on Facebook, I'll bitch about it here. I can't fucking breathe, my nose is clogged up, I got a tonsil stone that won't come out, I'm gassy, my sinuses ache, I need to pee a lot and I'm farting a lot as well. It's just a confluence of many different, little shitty things annoying me to the point where j can't fucking sleep. I've also got a headache.

In short, I'm dying, I'll see you all on the other side. Ugh, this is bullshit.
Don't die on us Req. We need someone intelligent around.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Requiem have you gotten a proper diagnosis yet? Also I've been trying out league of legends recently, still not really sure how I feel about it and mobas in general.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Out of curiosity does anyone still have that picture of Rob with the quote along the lines of "I don't think I like whites or blacks" or something like that.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I kind of feel like trying to learn how to dm a pathfinder game on roll20 in some of my spare time. I'm sure it would be a long road but would anyone ever be interested in playing a casual game in the foreseeable future?

Shizno

Well, Coolpool, I wouldn't want to play, but I'd be perfectly willing to help you learn how to play and all that. Y'know, so you can learn it as well as you can before you decide to full-on DM. This, is, of course, if you want/need it.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So it turns out that for the "played it for the plot" thing Rob did, Rob did the editing not Haunter.

Xander

I bought a game called Lichdom: Battlemage in the steam sale. A lot of people said it was terrible and a lot said it was fantastic. I figured I would like it given the games I usually like. The second I got into the game it was like watching a goddamn slideshow with the lag. I turned the graphics as low as they would go but it was still unplayable. Apparently you need a processor of at least 3GHz to play, but mine only goes to 2.5 GHz. I don't even know what the fuck that means, but I upgraded my computer less than a year ago. Why does every game need to have a higher resolution than the human eye? All I want is to play a goddamn motherfucking shitcunting game, I don't give a flying fuck how it looks.

Top Bottom