Forumer Chat Thread

The Hound

Just Monika
So I started playing WoW again after a long hiatus (since BC), and shockingly the new Expansion is really fun. I suggest if you have ever enjoyed WoW to give it a try again, it's totally worth it.

Xander

So I started playing WoW again after a long hiatus (since BC), and shockingly the new Expansion is really fun. I suggest if you have ever enjoyed WoW to give it a try again, it's totally worth it.
Apparently Blizzard fucked up my class. Warlocks have to go with Destruction now, which basically makes them emo mages.

The Hound

Just Monika
Too expensive, or else I probably would play WoW.
Yea had my friend not paid for 3 months for me I wouldn't have bothered with it, $50 + $15 a month is fucking steep.

Xander, just buy WoD and get the free level 90 boost and build something new that hasn't been nerfed.

13thforsworn

I would have resubbed to WoW after WoD launched, but all of my friends are fucking traitors and randomly decided to go Alliance.

Fucking.

Alliance.

The Hound

Just Monika
Well that's fucking depressing, there's no recent posts shown on the homepage. Don't leave me, you niggerfaggots.

Ibix

Ain't my fault nothin' catches my eye, though it is my fault I'm not as active.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Does anyone else not really "feel" like it's Christmas time?

I can't tell if I'm just growing up or if people are generally getting less interested in the holiday.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The snow keeps falling and then melting and then falling against where I live. There's not enough for it to be a proper Christmas.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I was beginning to feel the Christmas spirit but then I started hanging Christmas lights outside and quickly lost whatever Christmas cheer I had.

Chickenspleen

So I almost went on one of my extremely long forum hiatuses again. Luckily, I absentmindedly clicked the link to the forum and here I am again.

Xander

So I just went on Rob's channel to see what he's been up to:

Rob sucks now. Every time something starts to make me laugh, there's some cringe worthy editing shit that just kills the moment.

Top Bottom