Forumer Chat Thread

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Coincidentally, I'm directing a show that will be going up in a month. It's not the Producers though. Good luck Chickenspleen!

The Hound

Just Monika
Springtime for Hitler and germany! I love the Producers.

Break a leg... or a Chickenspleen or whatever else feels appropriate to break.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So anyone have any tips on things I could do to get into tabletop and pathfinder role playing?

Shizno

Well, people in Skype do it from time to time. Sometimes, all you have to do is ask if they'll run something and they will. That's pretty much how I work (sometimes, if I'm not already running things). And there's always running it yourself if people don't want to. People will literally suck your dick if your run them through a game. However, there's always the problem of not knowing how to run a game, in which case, you could read the book or have someone teach you. And then there are other sites that focus on getting a group together. So yeah, it's pretty much "Ask the right people".

Hope I helped somewhat.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Sounds like good advice, I don't really know many people onto tabletop games but that might change in the future. Guess I'll just read some books for the time being.

The Hound

Just Monika
So yea This War of Mine is a pretty fucking fantastic video game. I implore you guys to check it out, because fuck is it fun to get hit right squarely in the feels.

Chickenspleen

Well, I'm back, and I'm too lazy to read any old threads right now. What did I miss.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'd like to invite all of you to make nations and/or characters for the Fantasy Nations RP. This is basically the last call before we finalize the map OOC.

Come RP with us you fucks.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well I made that one nation, but I don't really want to rp. You can use my nation if you need something to fill the map though.

Top Bottom