Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Again, you guys suck. That was 12 in the afternoon, people do stuff then. Losers, all of you, so loseriffic.

Rondait

Huh. So you guys haven't died. I kept checking the website and thought it broke up and assumed everyone decided it was the end of an era, and I was sad. Then I googled Machentertainment and look what I found. I missed you guys, checking the computer every few days between rehearsals and not reading your threads has been sad. Glad to have found you guys. The worst part is I never saved my "hound of forumville" articles onto my computer, and I was going to finish that up soon, or at least add onto it. In another life, I suppose.

Rondait

Ah. Yeah I haven't been on skype in a while.
Holy shit Ciflit? Wow. It's been a while.What have you been up to?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Huh. So you guys haven't died. I kept checking the website and thought it broke up and assumed everyone decided it was the end of an era, and I was sad. Then I googled Machentertainment and look what I found. I missed you guys, checking the computer every few days between rehearsals and not reading your threads has been sad. Glad to have found you guys. The worst part is I never saved my "hound of forumville" articles onto my computer, and I was going to finish that up soon, or at least add onto it. In another life, I suppose.
Son, the hell's the matter with you? I sent out an absurd amount of Skype distress beacons like over a week ago! Do you never check Skype or something?

And...it's good to see you.

Requiem

The amount of people who don't use Skype despite it being a good way to contact the key people who could explain what's up is too damn high.

For future reference, USE SKYPE. It's useful for communicating.

Hell, check the Facebook. Check the twitter. Check individual staff members' twitters. Communicate with people who will find things out for you, like TC, Recon, hell, even me if you feel like asking me things. I have the Skype and contact info for the main people, so it's not impossible to find this stuff out somehow.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Hey Rondait, the same thing happened to me too, but I caught on when scrolling through hundreds upon hundreds of skype messages.

Chickenspleen

I think I've forgotten my Skype password at this point. I really need to get back on that.

Chickenspleen

Welcome back, man. I'm trying to come back for good this time, so it's good to see more people I remember.

Requiem

when scrolling through hundreds upon hundreds of skype messages.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again, don't scroll through the skype messages hoping to parse out information. Almost 99% of what's said in the skype chats that gather hundreds of messages is usually bullshit that you don't need to worry about. The reason skype is such a handy communicative tool is that you can just message someone individually or skip passed all of the hundreds of messages and ask whoever's online at the time directly what's going on.

We want you to use skype, that's what a lot of us use and it's the best way to get a hold of people in case the site goes down (that or twitter and facebook considering those won't go down unless the zombie apocalypse happens).

There's ways to be informed, you just have to use them. Even if you don't like skype, you can at least check twitter without having an account there and if you don't have a facebook then sure, you can't see that, but what are the odds you don't have at least one of these three heavily used methods of communication in this day and age? If you're gonna be an internet denizen, you should probably get used to using the internet.

Requiem

That said, double post here, if you guys want a cleaned out, proper skype chat that we're sure to use, then let me know. I have skype running all of the time when I'm online and I check it consistently. We can get everyone into that if you all want to.

That said, if you know someone who isn't here, check the members section for them and then let them know the site is here still.

Top Bottom