Forumer Chat Thread

Chickenspleen

Hey everybody. I'm too lazy to go back through all the posts I missed. Give me some highlights of the last couple months or so.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Hey everybody. I'm too lazy to go back through all the posts I missed. Give me some highlights of the last couple months or so.
We've actually had a ton of activity in the past few months.

-Guns of Icarus is now a huge thing with the community
-I started streaming stuff on Twitch and it's going pretty well
-I started the Machpocalypse CYOA again, and you've been upgraded to the main cast
-We had the Forum Awards, and lotsa people won made-up awards

AndyM03

Leveled a WoW character to 20 to get a Hearthstone character and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.
Too bad i'm poor tho/No time tho.

13thforsworn

Leveled a WoW character to 20 to get a Hearthstone character and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.
Too bad i'm poor tho/No time tho.
I have plenty of characters over level 20. Do I get this character? Or do I have to level a new one?

Also, it's for the best. WoW is a huge time sync.

13thforsworn

I think you've gotta create a new one or just have one that's already under 20.
It's weird, I think Hearthstone is a really fun game, but have no desire to play it. Every time I've played it, it was to get something in another game (i.e. the Hearthsteed mount). Won my 3 online matches and never played it again.

The Hound

Just Monika
I wish they'd put more attention towards Arena, since I think it's Hearthstone's strongest and most interesting mode. Playing Net deck vs. Net deck in Ranked is incredibly boring at the higher ranks because it almost always comes down to who makes a mistake and whether your deck is good against theirs. Either way I'm excited to see what this next expansion does because there's some weird shit in it.

EDIT: Obviously all games are about who makes mistakes but I mean it's play perfectly or lose and it's just a bit unpleasantly stressful at least for me.

Last edited:

Requiem

I think it's clear at this point that general threads contribute to the societal decay of this forum. Based only partly on Kratour's autism I'm locking this thread and banning Thunderclaw and Pally.

-SirSchmoopy12

Edit: NO ADVERTISING
<3 you

AndyM03

I wish they'd put more attention towards Arena, since I think it's Hearthstone's strongest and most interesting mode. Playing Net deck vs. Net deck in Ranked is incredibly boring at the higher ranks because it almost always comes down to who makes a mistake and whether your deck is good against theirs. Either way I'm excited to see what this next expansion does because there's some weird shit in it.

EDIT: Obviously all games are about who makes mistakes but I mean it's play perfectly or lose and it's just a bit unpleasantly stressful at least for me.
There's something about Ranked that isn't dead to me yet. Probably because I like not having all the cards, which sort of allows me to understand why those net decks work and how to recreate it frugally. Arena is bundles of fun though. I haven't played it in awhile because I used my gold on unlocking all the Adventures.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Constructed can be extremely annoying to play. It seems like every other game is against a face hunter, or secret paladin. I mostly play mech mage and mech rogue. The worst thing is that I always seem to disconnect from arena matches, and once I reconnect it won't actually reconnect me.

AndyM03

The worst thing is that I always seem to disconnect from arena matches, and once I reconnect it won't actually reconnect me.
Arghhh that's the most annoying error in the game. Mech mage is fun, i've never attempted a mech rogue deck. Maybe if we have enough players on this forum we could have a Hearthstone tournment haha, or at least play a few rounds.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I play a savage as fuck secret Paladin. With Naxx and GvG cycling out of standard, though, I'm looking to turn it into a similarly savage control deck. I'm gonna need to craft N'Zoth, he's just too good for it.

Requiem

I don't really play at all, but I've got the app in my phone and can get it on my tablet and of course I have it on my computer as well. I do need to play it to get more cards anyways, since that's part of the fun when you're just starting out. I also have a few friends from LoM who play hearthstone, so I could always get a hold of them if we were gonna do some sort of tourney.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I like mech rogue specifically for iron sensei, it can be removed pretty easily, but you can get some good synergies with it. I used to run flying machine with cold blood and iron sensei, but I took it out in favour of more consistent cards.

Top Bottom