Forumer Chat Thread

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Holy shit, we dead in here. I'm gonna chalk that up to some people being busy with finals 'n' shit, but there's really no excuse on my end.

S'everybody up to?
Working, working out, working on D&D.

I'm headed to a convention in a few weeks and doing a Team Skull cosplay with my friends. I'm pretty hype for our trip.

Chickenspleen

I've had nothing going on myself. I came home for the summer this weekend and now I've probably got myself an internship video editing. So I'm pretty much just blowing off steam until that starts.

But yeah, this place has been dead. We need a forum-wide event or something.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I've had nothing going on myself. I came home for the summer this weekend and now I've probably got myself an internship video editing. So I'm pretty much just blowing off steam until that starts.

But yeah, this place has been dead. We need a forum-wide event or something.
I have jackbox and a ps4 that can stream if folks wanted to do a community night.

If not, I might stream if I get good games.

The Hound

Just Monika
I don't think we can create drama anymore, with not having young obnoxious autistic people and I just don't think Tirin has it in him anymore to bring the rage, I fear we will be at a permanent state of peace. Maybe we can poach some people from Rob's new forum who can Make Aspergers Great Again.

Oh all I'm up to is working and working out, boring fucking adult life. The only plus is I'm up to working out 6 days a week and I'm becoming a beast. I think I have best biceps by a country mile now.

Dunsparce

Maybe we can poach some people from Rob's new forum who can Make Aspergers Great Again.
I lurked on Rob's new forum a bit, and I actually recognized some of the names. Anyone remember TheLuigiBrother? He's pretty autistic. He even made a Get the Cookie thread. That's cultural appropriation, mang.

Chickenspleen

Holy shit, he even did the mackerel thing.

Not gonna lie, I made an account there just for old time's sake. Haven't done anything with it yet.

Requiem

They need to fix that forum's structure and set up before I even think about joining. I wanted to make an account just to have it, but the formatting of things is awful and just hard to read.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I tried to sign up and never got my validation email. I think Rob doesn't want me in on this after last time, guys.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea it's really hard to read that forum, my brain refuses to read more than the top line of any post. Also those avatars when bunched together are a real eye sore.

I find it amusing, I went to the thread about how you first found Rob's stuff and everyone wrote less than a paragraph worth of stuff until FD writes a huge multi-paragraph well articulated explanation.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Somebody should ask for my account to be manually activated, 'cause I've tried hella shit to try and get that email and it hasn't worked. How can I go back and let everybody know how awesome I am when I can't even log in?

Top Bottom