Forumer Chat Thread

The Hound

Just Monika
Trust me that's the first place I checked on both emails I used. I straight up didn't get it.

The weird thing is the exact same thing that happened to me when I signed up for Urealms all the way back when and is the reason I wound up with the name Sideshow Bob.

Firedemon

Maybe I tripped some emergency response with my post referencing our cancer? Sorry guys, I fucked up.

I'm definitely trying to lure out people we might know, this is really interesting that we've already found two previous forumers.

The Hound

Just Monika
Ok I'm really starting to think it's me, I just tried with an old AOL email account and it still didn't work. I only want it to work now because it's not. -.-

13thforsworn

THIS MOTHERFUCKER
Seems I'm also missing that activation email. :/

Anyway, I've been working full-time this summer, so I've been out of the loop since the beginning of May.

Chickenspleen

So theoretically everyone is getting blocked from the forums except me, Dunsparce, and Firedemon. Dunsparce and I changed our names, so that makes sense, but FD...what kind of dirt do you have on Rob?

Firedemon

So theoretically everyone is getting blocked from the forums except me, Dunsparce, and Firedemon. Dunsparce and I changed our names, so that makes sense, but FD...what kind of dirt do you have on Rob?
Wait...

I did technically change my name, since on the forums I never capitalized the 'f' in 'Firedemon' but here I've gone for that capitalization. Are you guys who can't get in putting in your username exactly as it was or is it different? What if... What if Rob actually did secretly block all of the old users by withholding activation emails? Or our old emails? I did use a different email too. Or what if this is going on, but it's legitimately just some bug associated with Rob potentially reusing the old server or something?

Also, we need someone to explain their negromosexuality to these kids.

Steal Thy Kill

Tried as Stealthy, with my 'internet shit' email. No activation code.

Tried as Stealthy_Killington, with the gmail version of said 'internet shit' email. No activation code.

Tried as Steal_Thy_Kill, with an actual gmail linked personal email (that I'm abandoning, funny enough), got the activation code. Didn't even go to spam.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
How interesting... Tirin, Tirinny, and TealTerror didn't get activation emails sent, but my last account did.

The effort he's went to to try and keep us out is kinda cute, to be honest, but obviously stupid. I kinda wanna just go "Hey Rob, could you give me my real username back? Thanks".

13thforsworn

What blows my mind is that there is no ability to resend the code. Like 99% of websites have that ability in their registration page.

Also, are we sure that Rob is trying to prevent us from joining, or that his registration page is buggy af?

Top Bottom