Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

We're getting old, TC. You're in a healthy relationship with a woman and you have a big boy job.

You are old and mature now.

And that's a no go on that PM. Sucks, I could have sworn I definitely saved it in my photobucket...

Requiem

Wait, no, found it. It's grainy as fuck, but I got adventurer on December 13th, 2007. So yeah, we missed the boat there and almost certainly with others.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I don't recall when I got adventurer, but I remember how. I convinced Maelstrom that if I made him laugh with a video; he should give me adventurer. He agreed but said if I would never get the chance to get it if he didn't laugh (Jokingly).

I sent him this video, thinking the yells and swears would win him over. He was stone cold silent until the very end with the physical comedy getting him to laugh. I received adventurer status.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Great, so since we missed all the important 10 year anniversaries, the only one we have left is to celebrate Tirin. Dangit.
Hey, you're talking to the one-time winner of the coveted Seamless Mask as well as the dude who has held the widest variety of different ranks in Urealms history. You should be thankful, motherfucker.

AndyM03

I made a long as fuck video on total war which I don't think many of you play, feel free to ignore.

I usually block out old school forum times because for me it reminds me of my youth which is a terrifying thing.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Jeroth why can't I bring myself to skip the Durarara! intro? I always skip intros...

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Good call: It was the first one. Been skipping the second.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Little late getting back to you, Anatron, but I appreciate it - even if I'm not quite there yet. Happy belated 10 years to some of the few decrepit fucks (@Easy : ^)) left here. How about we celebrate with some activity and forcing TC to use his valuable time making a forum awards ceremony?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Happy ten years to everyone who's been around for that long. Been a long road.
Cheers everyone.

don't suppose y'all want me to host a mafia game? How's yours going @Easy ?
On the one hand, I'm down. On the other hand, most of the games have been pretty toxic/rough. If @Easy isn't done, I'm either going to do the following: An unorthodox game like Assassin in the Palace or a standard game with normal roles and they're all published in the OP. Role-claiming is allowed, but not quoting PM's.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You know, Jeroth and Shadow both have 1000 danger and could force TC to have a forum awards party on stream...
NO. FIREDEMON WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST THAT.
lmao rekt
On the one hand, I'm down. On the other hand, most of the games have been pretty toxic/rough. If @Easy isn't done, I'm either going to do the following: An unorthodox game like Assassin in the Palace or a standard game with normal roles and they're all published in the OP. Role-claiming is allowed, but not quoting PM's.
I can be ready to start tomorrow... I just haven't felt a whole lot of actually wanting to play Mafia going around lately. If I could get 9 people playing without having like 3 or 4 just afk at Day 1, I'd be super fricken' hype to run the game I've been working on.

AndyM03

I can be ready to start tomorrow... I just haven't felt a whole lot of actually wanting to play Mafia going around lately.
Yeah haha I was hesitant to ask because of this.
Y'all can always rely on me to procrastinate life be active in mafia.

Top Bottom