Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

For anyone who's looking for some mafia inspiration, there's an easy to "emulate" game called Mindnight that would definitely work as its own new mafia game type. Here's a video of it being played:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
For anyone who's looking for some mafia inspiration, there's an easy to "emulate" game called Mindnight that would definitely work as its own new mafia game type. Here's a video of it being played:
Oh. It's basically Avalon/The Resistance board game online. It's a tempting idea that I might incorporate into a game. I think it's pretty fun since the mafia aren't dead and incapable of playing. If people want, I could host a game of it. I don't know if it should be done before or after @Easy 's game.

Requiem

Whatever Easy thinks is best there would work, if he needs more time or not. I like the idea of Mindnight because no one dies or gets removed from the game, everyone plays the entire time and then you see what happens as things go on. It's a great twist on the... genre? Is mafia its own genre?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Is this some actual interest? Well, shit. Guess I'll run sign-ups tomorrow, then.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I like duck a lot. It's like chicken, but without the styrofoam. :D

Requiem

Remember those survival hunger games sims we did a few years back? I'm in a group of Facebook that's doing a lot of them and you basically just put different cartoon, anime, and other miscellaneous characters into the simulator and watch who dies. We've been doing them regularly for about a month now and we just did a quarter quell where we brought all of the winners of the previous games back and had them fight again. Kenshiro dominated both his original game and the quarter quell.

It's a lot of fun, so if anyone wants to join the group on Facebook, let me know. You wouldn't have to do anything special, just suggest contestants when we do a game if you wanted to. It's really just dumb fun. Sometimes we do member games where we all put ourselves into the game and see who wins, just like we did here on Mach.

That said, we should do another one here too.

Requiem

To be fair, and to remind you in front of everyone here, you totally chose to do that all by yourself. One google percent brought that on yourself completely.

W1LG3RtheCyan

Hey, this community is still around! Hi everyone, long time no see.

A lot has changed since I've been gone. I purchased that 28" UHD monitor that I was eyeing; swapped my processor for a water cooled i7-7700k with a GTX 1060 3GB backing it up; started streaming and became a twitch affiliate; have run 1 successful D&D campaign, and I'm working my way through a second.

Last edited:
Top Bottom