Forumer Chat Thread

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Had a weird epiphany this morning.

Remember the bit where the remaining Asgardians flee on a ship while a crazy dude on fire destroys the world? And the Asgardians decide to make their new home on Earth, despite having only minimal history there and lacking good rapport?

Summary of how we went from Geek^2 to Mach

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well this forum court business has been exciting I guess. How's everyone been? I've been trying to do some more drawing again while I'm not drowning in university. Also been brainstorming ideas for the tabletop rp's I'm in. I'm really hoping that I'll finally be in more than one or two sessions for an RP without it stopping. I swear literally every tabletop rp I join never gets off the ground.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm really hoping that I'll finally be in more than one or two sessions for an RP without it stopping. I swear literally every tabletop rp I join never gets off the ground.
Then DM and make your own game, man. You control whether it dies or not.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh umm, sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I hope it didn't come off that way, sorry if it did.
Relax. That wasn't meant to be snippy. It's just me telling you: if you want to have a game last more than two sessions, you should run one.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I honestly don't know if I have what it takes to be a GM. I'm not very creative or good at improvising or planning. Maybe one day when I'm not so busy I'll think about it though.

Rondait

Well, they meant to give us all of our radio shows at the end to keep, unfortunately my instructor screwed up and we only got to keep the first practice show. If you need an hour of good background music/poor script reading for some reason, here you go. At least my audio board work was good on that one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dmL7FIc-mruNYSuVpHYWijumdTpYgMrI/view?usp=sharing
And since good drive doesn't believe in MP3s you'll probably have to download it from the page. It's whatever though.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's funny how the mayoral candidates all have platforms around constitutional change when I thought that nobody would read it when I drafted it up. I'm surprised that anybody even found it considering how buried it is.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I've punished people (read: Dunsparce) under its rules more than once. I genuinely have no idea how I initially found it, though, but I've mentioned it in a couple of posts.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sorry to hit that double post, but I couldn't help myself. Just played a game of Tee KO with a whole host of forumers and god damn it, these results are amazing. I drew this, and in a few weeks I will have a real copy of this shirt. Pictures to follow whenever it gets here.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Judging by the reactions at the time, if thought there would be more to it than that, but nope. Turns out it's just funny because it pisses me off, which is otherwise really hard to accomplish.

That's some powerful autism at work, right there. Well done, everyone. Slow clap etc.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Top Bottom