Forumer Chat Thread

Walrus

Psh. Cards Against Humanity is an antiquated design that has already been trumped by the likes of Funemployed, Spyfall, and Billionare Banshee. I'd have to take a closer look at the rules to see if they have any juicy mechanics not mentioned in the description, but Punderdome looks like an occasional filler at best.

If you want a good party game: Look at Funemployed, Spyfall, and Billionare Banshee.

Last edited:

Requiem

So I turned 25 and I think I officially reached the point where my brain decides to just allow me to say whatever the fuck I want instead of worrying about whether or not I should. Example, girl I have a crush on and me are texting, she's telling me about her last few days, how they've been shitty and that the guy she's crushing on isn't really reciprocating. She eventually asks "you have someone you're crushing on too, right?" and while I admit I'm crushing on another girl besides her, I also just say, "yeah, you".

Why the fuck not

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Why the fuck not
That's always been my mentality, and it's worked well enough for me.

Of course, I have a high tolerance for waking up in a rundown motel room with an HIV-positive transvestite prostitute.

Requiem

lol. And I genuinely did lol. I just don't have anything to add beyond the fact that I did lol.

But yeah, update time, it worked out. Told the girl I'm crushing on her, she told me about how she "tests" dudes to see if they're someone she should spend time with and that the reason me and her didn't/hadn't gotten anywhere was because she "thought" we weren't "aligning" on certain things, like God for example. Apparently when she would ask me about God, I would dead end the conversation, so she just assumed I didn't want to talk about it.

This is the same chick who I told I'm taking a Bible as Lit class who also really wanted to be in that class. I went out of my way to tell her, hey, I'm taking a class where I exclusively discuss God and the Bible with other people for an hour every MWF. And she still had the assumption that talking to me about God was a dead end conversation.

So, long story short, I just tell her what I'm thinking and say "we can talk about God, I love talking about people's spirituality." She asks me what my beliefs are, I outline them for her, and now we're back on track to crushville. She's honestly a very sweet girl, the kind that I really enjoy spending time with, but it just makes me laugh how some people, myself included, can be so dumb even though they're usually so intelligent. I don't know if things are going to work out, but that's the point after all.

Top Bottom