Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
For all y'all youngins getting your driver's license (I'm looking at you @AndyM03): Get that shit ASAP. Don't put it off, get your full license as soon as you're able to.

This public service annoucement brought to you by a very upset 13th that missed out on an amazing promotion because he only had his G2 and not his full G. FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK
I only have a G1. I can get my G2 around January.

Requiem

So, long story short:

Camp is still happening, but I'll be there a few days later than I had originally planned. My subleaser at my apartment hasn't done their paperwork, so I can't leave here until they do that. I'll be here still until about the 29th, I believe. I'll be leaving for camp the morning of the 30th.

Great fun, eh? So I can still hang around and do stuff for a bit.

Requiem

The funny thing is, I really don't see the fascination with dat boi. It's a little funny, but it's just a low res picture of a frog on a unicycle. What am I missing?

Requiem

True, but you can usually see what makes something funny, even if you don't find it to be funny. I guess dat boi is just one of those memes that is funny because it's "funny".

13thforsworn

I find the dat boi particularly unfunny. Probably the most unfunny recent meme I can think of.

Last edited:

The Hound

Just Monika
What I don't get about Dat Boi is did we really need another frog meme? I thought Pepe was a bit much and this one seems even dumber.

Top Bottom