Forumer Chat Thread

Dunsparce

An antagonistic comment? I'll oblige.

None of you assholes wished me a happy birthday - I can't imagine why - It was the same day as Jeroth's, so I know all of you fuckers knew it was my birthday too. In fucking fact, since I have two accounts, it actually says that it's my birthday TWICE.

So Thirteenth, I do not wish you a happy birthday, and instead, I give a resounding "fuck you".

Fuck you, 13th.

This is my gift to you, on your special day. A day devoted entirely to you. I bestow upon you all the contempt I am able to muster. All of my hate, all of my vengeance, all of my cruelty, it now belongs to you. Much like John Calvin's view of salvation, there is nothing you did to deserve it, and there is nothing you can do to get rid of it, it is simply granted to you: the greatest gift you will ever receive.

You're welcome.

TimTh33nchant3r

An antagonistic comment? I'll oblige.

None of you assholes wished me a happy birthday - I can't imagine why - It was the same day as Jeroth's, so I know all of you fuckers knew it was my birthday too. In fucking fact, since I have two accounts, it actually says that it's my birthday TWICE.

So Thirteenth, I do not wish you a happy birthday, and instead, I give a resounding "fuck you".

Fuck you, 13th.

This is my gift to you, on your special day. A day devoted entirely to you. I bestow upon you all the contempt I am able to muster. All of my hate, all of my vengeance, all of my cruelty, it now belongs to you. Much like John Calvin's view of salvation, there is nothing you did to deserve it, and there is nothing you can do to get rid of it, it is simply granted to you: the greatest gift you will ever receive.

You're welcome.
All of the fucks were given that day.

One might almost say, "We Care."

13thforsworn

Thanks all for the birthday wishes! My birthday was interesting my family decided to hold a BBQ. So my sister is barbecuing the meat in the backyard, when it suddenly clouds over and gets super windy like the end of the world is upon us. Not to worry, we move the BBQ onto the backyard deck (it has a roof). It's starts to rain, but whatever, we'll eat inside. Then the wind extinguishes the flames INSIDE the BBQ. Ya we'll just restart it, no big deal. Except now there's no propane left in the tank. Ended up finishing up the meat in a frying pan on the stove.

10/10 birthday, the most memorable one in a while.

The Hound

Just Monika
So I'm sure you guys remember better than I do but back when Rob had his kickstarter was it Jamie Lee Curtis's son who was a big fan of Rob's?

I ask because Facebook decided to show me this article and it reminded me

TimTh33nchant3r

That realization of "Aw crap, it's summer sale time and I didn't load my paypal account with money."
Also neat: Free System Shock 2 for GOG galaxy users.

Dunsparce

So I'm sure you guys remember better than I do but back when Rob had his kickstarter was it Jamie Lee Curtis's son who was a big fan of Rob's?

I ask because Facebook decided to show me this article and it reminded me
I do recall him saying that some famous lady and her son bought the most expensive reward. If memory serves, he said it on his Tumblr blog, so if you looked hard enough you could probably find out for sure.

Top Bottom