Forumer Chat Thread

Senpai

Jorler's Significant Otter
i don't see how the mach logo looks like a penis.

i need to go study this for scientific reasons.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
i don't see how the mach logo looks like a penis.

i need to go study this for scientific reasons.
I too, must go find pictures of throbbing, circumcised penises for research.

The Hound

Just Monika
Nothing tonight other than dealing with Trick or Treaters (damn suburban life). I went out to the bars this past weekend for my Halloweenie fun.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Did all my partying last weekend with friends. As far as my going out for it is concerned, Halloween is over.

AndyM03

Mine was technically yesterday. The trick or treating thing isn't big but people love costume parties and dressing up to go out in the city. I had work that night, but with exams coming up I'm abstaining from any parties haha.

AndyM03

That's quitters talk, I expect more from our down under gangsta.
Haha true true, I might fit in a gatho this weekend. Literally right after I posted that I got some marks back, I'll be going into 2/3 of my exams with 38/40 marks, (Exams worth 60%), meaning a Fail would be a pretty spectacular fuck up.
Shoutout to any course that doesn't have super weighted exams. One of my Maths courses had an exam worth 80%, it was craazy.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Eh, I did nothing over the weekend. Today I drove to a few board game stores, picked up a copy of Betrayal at Baldur's Gate. Ran a game of MAID. Ran a one-shot of 5e that was an all rogue party-heist. Ended up throwing Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf at them. They enjoyed themselves.

AndyM03

Sounds like a great time!
Have you played Divinity: Original Sin 2 Jeroth? I think you'd really like it. (Obvs a digital game, not board game, but very much inspired by old school RPG's).

AndyM03

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is probably my favorite game to come out this year.
I've got like 50 hours on it and I only feel like I'm halfway through haha. I finished Thanes storyline, (I think), and my party is me (Ifan, Necromancer/Cleric), The Red Prince (Knight), Hot babe Demon girl (Staff Water/Air Mage) and Fane (Geomancer Fire Dual Wand Mage).

Part of me is already thinking about a second playthrough but idk if i'll ever get around to it.

Top Bottom