Hearthstone

AndyM03

So I logged into Hearthsotne todyay for the first time in almost a year because they were giving away some free golden card. It forced me to play some Return of the Hero thing that gave me three free booster packs. In the last pack, I got a golden Deathwing, which is cool because it's a recognizable character. Is it a good card though?
Decent in ramp druid, but that's an expensive deck and is losing some key cards in this rotation. Depends if ya wanna play wild at all.

I haven't played in so long haha, I really like Gwent but haven't had the itch to play either recently.

Anatronman

Opened Deathwing kinda recently too.

Excellent for a full board clear in any class, especially with the degenerate boards the Jade classes can put out on the later turns.

The Hound

Just Monika
Deathwing isn't run in any tier 1 decks and hasn't been for awhile. It's a good flip the table card though and is a lot of fun.

I haven't played Hearthstone in months, they just came out with a new expansion and it looks meh. Although the game has been pretty boring for awhile and is losing players and streamers left and right.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I haven't been playing Hearthstone much recently. These days I mostly play Shadowverse. While it has its own problems I'm enjoying it for now.

13thforsworn

wowcrendor just released a Hearthstone video of him and Rob playing some meme decks. It's pretty good so far. Something to put on your second monitor while you work at the very least.

Anatronman

Ponylock and Lich King Jaina. Makes me want to click that Wild icon someday.

AndyM03

Quest Taunt Warrior is vry fun.
It's like Majordomo but you get to keep your fucking health.

The Hound

Just Monika
I was briefly enjoying one turn kill Mage, it's pretty fun since you keep dragging the game on until you collect everything you need.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I think I might try getting back into hearthstone by playing arena to learn the more recent cards.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
OTK Mage is pretty irritating to play against as... just about every other control deck, really. You're prettymuch forced to run Dirty Rat or you'll get shit on once they assemble their Exodia.

13thforsworn

Rob back at it again with another banger.

The only part I understood was the Reno Jackson bit, because he used that card FOUR FUCKING TIMES in one round against Crendor.

The Hound

Just Monika
Anyone got a moment to play me in Hearthstone? I got that quest where if you play a friend you each get 80 gold and I have no friends who play HS other than you guys.

I'll have Bnet up just send me a message.

Update: Tirin helped me out and beat me because my deck sucked. Need more quests/more of the new cards.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Why, I did indeed. It's mostly the variance in drafting; good enough decks are fucking unstoppable, and poor ones just get stomped endlessly.

The Hound

Just Monika
While that does appear to be a busted deck you still have two very shitty cards in that 3/5 that can't attack unless you attack and the Booty Bay Bodyguard, jeez Andy draft better.

AndyM03

While that does appear to be a busted deck you still have two very shitty cards in that 3/5 that can't attack unless you attack and the Booty Bay Bodyguard, jeez Andy draft better.
The shocking thing is that they really were the best cards.
The 3/5 actually ain't that bad because I have Druid hero power for most of the game, until I play my Death Knight.

The Hound

Just Monika
Ah ok, I was like wow who takes the 3/5 without a hero power that can directly attack, obviously not noticing this is the halloween brawl.

The Hound

Just Monika
Decided to play Hearthstone a bit and do an arena run. Drafted a meh Warlock and an hour later I was 10-3. I was so encouraged by my results I then drafted a Rogue... It was the worst draft I've even seen and I don't even want to play the deck.

My only legendary choice I got was between three shitty ones and the best option was Madam Goya...

Top Bottom