Ended Jeroth's Overwatch Mafia [ Town Victory!]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
's fine, you've been playing a real good game here overall. Lucky for me, since Tirin and Dunsparce had their heads so far up their tunnels that you would've probably killed me a couple days ago otherwise.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm gonna go ahead and write this response as if Andy is guaranteed scum, because fuck you he prettymuch is.

Yeah, Easy, I'm so sorry that I confirmed your ass and was the first to be suspicious of either Req or Andy, both of whom are scum. And for confirming other people's night actions as true, and making sure Dunsparce didn't get lynched on Day 2 by shifting over to Coolpool after Req acted sus as fuck, and for... how if people had listened to me, we actually would've gotten scum on day 1. Fuck you. From one thing, know ten thousand things.

Or, in other words: what I believe you were trying to say is "thank you".

God, that'll look so terrible if Andy flips town.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hey man if you're tryna measure dicks against me here, you really oughtta keep in mind that I've got a lot to work with here, and I'm not afraid to swing it around. No homo.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yes, yes, I'm sure your boyfriend is very well-endowed. Keep on with those brojobs.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Andy - Tirin, Easy, Dunsparce, TC.

Andy was:

"It's a perfect day for some mayhem."

Jamison Fawkes (Aka: Junkrat)

Health: 400

Abilities:

Frag Launcher - Shoot a Grenade that deals 80 damage to a target and 40 damage to anyone who interacted with them.
Concussion Mine - You can either use it evade being targeted for the night or use it against a player to deal 120 damage.
Steel Trap - Any target that tries to get near you loses their night action and takes 80 damage.

Ultimate: RIP-tire - You are unable to attack and your steel trap is ineffective this night. You use RIP-Tire to target an individual to deal 200 damage to a target and 100 to anyone that targets them.

Win condition: .Getting the most amount of eliminations (killing blows) or surviving until the end.

All anti-town has been eliminated.

Congratulations, Agents of Overwatch. You have won.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The remaining roles:

"With every death comes honor. With honor, redemption."

You are Hanzo Shimada (Aka: Hanzo)

Abilities:

Stormbow Strike: Deal 50 damage to a target.
Scatter Arrow: Deal 100 damage to a target and 50 damage to whoever targets them once every two nights.
Sonar Arrow: Choose a target. Your Sonar Arrow will tell you who they interacted with and who interacted with them. If you choose, this can also inflict 50 damage onto the target.

Ultimate: Dragonstrike - Deal 200 damage onto a single target and 100 to whoever interacted with them that night.

"True self is without form."

Tekhartha Zenyatta (aka: Zenyatta)

Health: 100 / 300 Shield

Abilities:

Orb of Destruction - 46 damage per shot. Can be held/charged for up to 5 nights to unleash 230 damage total.
Orb of Discord - Throw this onto your target to increase the damage they take from any source by 30%
Orb of Harmony - Heals 30 per night. Remains on them until changed or the ally dies.

Ultimate: Transcendence - You are immune to damage and heal 300 to whomever you choose (any number of people).

"Justice will be done."

Reinhardt Wilhelm (aka: Reinhardt)

Health: 1000

Abilities:

Rocket Hammer: You deal 50 damage to a target of your choice.
Barrier: Your barrier has a total of 2000 health. You are able to target however many people you would like to protect them that night. Any damage that they would take it relocated to the barrier. Any left over damage will be directed to you that night. You may not do any other action that night.
Fire Strike: Once every two nights, you are able to launch a fire strike from your hammer that deals 100 damage to a target of your choice.

Ultimate - Earthshatter: Reinhardt drops his hammer on three people of his choice. They are stunned and unable to vote the next morning and take 50 damage.

"I'll be watching over you."

Angela Ziegler (Aka: Mercy)

Abilities:
Caduceus Blaster: Deal 25 Damage to a target.
Caduceus Staff: You are able to choose a target to heal or boost for that night. If you heal, they restore 60 health. If you boost, they deal 30% more damage.
Guardian Angel: You are able to hide behind the target you boost/heal. However, if they take damage, it is split between you two.

Ultimate: Valkyrie - Your boost now chains to two extra targets of your choice. This lasts two nights for as long as you are alive.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yes, yes, I'm sure your boyfriend is very well-endowed. Keep on with those brojobs.
Too late lovable black man, who is my friend I said no homo already so get fuckin' wrecked.

Okay, real talk though... the fuck was up with Anatron smacking Req instead of FD Night 2, and how was Tirin healed for 60 instead of 30 that night?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Andy for his trashy "you can't follow instructions". Plus - Andy's Australian, Junkrat and Roadhog are Australian. See the connection? Obvious scum, 'cause I assume the latter two are scum (or neutral) if they're in this game.
Andy is town.

Do Not. Hammer him.
Suck on that, people who say that self-lynchers can't be scum!
Too late lovable black man, who is my friend I said no homo already so get fuckin wrecked.
Well, of course, brojobs are totally not homosexual in any way, shape, or form. You also haven't denied them.

Okay, real talk though... the fuck was up with Anatron smacking Req instead of FD Night 2, and how was Tirin healed for 60 instead of 30 that night?
Dunno about the first, but I think you were supposed to heal people for 60 a night, since most of the health numbers got doubled.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The lack of homo would preclude the presence of boyfriend, which in turn would preclude the beatowment upon or reception of blowjobs from any such.

And Dunsparce doesn't even have a rezz...

And of my lynchings, 3/5 were scum (and another was worth it regardless, really). No doubt I'll be remembered for the fraction "3/5" in connection with lynching from here on out, only now it won't be just because I'm still living in Georgia.

Anatronman

And of my lynchings, 3/5 were scum (and another was worth it regardless, really). No doubt I'll be remembered for the fraction "3/5" in connection with lynching from here on out, only now it won't be just because I'm still living in Georgia.
... that shit compounds, man.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Tirin - Tracks Easy no damage
Andy - Concussive to avoid damage
Anatron - Protects: Himself, Easy, Coolpool, Req, Andy
Firedemon: Shoot Tirin (75)

Dunsparce: Heal/hide Anatron 60 health
Coolpool: Scope Anatron
Req: Wraith form
Easy: Harmony Req, Discord Tirin, Charge orbs

Tirin - Track Req; Does 50 Damage
Andy - Frag Easy ( 80 Damage to him, 40 to anyone interacting with him.)
Anatron - Hit Req; 100 Damage
Firedemon - Shoot Dunsparce (75) ; Miss
Dunsparce - Boost Tirin/Hide
Req: Attack Andy; 140 damage
Easy: Charge Orbs; Harmony Tirin, Discord Andy

Night 3:

Tirin targets Dunsparce: Miss.
Dunsparce hides behind Tirin: Tirin is healed 60 health.
Andy Steel Traps.
Easy targets Andy - Loses the rest of his actions. Easy takes 80 damage.
Anatron protects: Easy, Tirin, Dunsparce. Takes 80 damage.
Firedemon shoots Dunsparce - Failed.

Night 4:

Tirin targets Anatron and deals damage. (50) * 1.3 = 65 to Anatron
Dunsparce hides behind Andy [failed]. Dunsparce boosts Tirin and Anatron.
Andy Concussive mines. - Untargettable
Easy targets Andy with attack and discord. [ Miss] Heals Tirin [60]
Anatron targets: Tirin, Easy and Andy for 50 damage * 1.3 = 65 to Easy and Tirin.

Night 5:

Tirin targets Andy with Stormbow Strike and deals 50 damage.
Dunsparce ressurects TC.
Andy Riptires Tirin.
Easy attacks Andy. Discord Orbs Andy. Heals Tirin.
Anatron targets: Himself, Easy, Dunsparce

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
And Dunsparce doesn't even have a rezz...
I actually forgot to add certain abilities, so I had to remessage them.

Like Req had life steal, but I never sent his passive.

Fun fact: I totally forgot Andy was playing in this game until he messaged me asking about Vanilla Townies. I figured a Serial Killer would have potentially balanced things out slightly.

Requiem

Basically, to easily sum up why I got completed fed up with this game. Day 1 was a disaster and me being mafia had nothing to do with not being active. Literal dumpster fire.

Day 2, things were fine, Coolpool was doing fine for his level of skill and then... he just gave up. Instead of a lynch going through on him which, yeah, sure, I should have stayed on him, but with Dunsparce acting the way he was, were I town, I actually would have been hella suspicious of him, especially after trying to say he was too important to lynch. He ended up being correct, but there's no way to confirm that (at the time).

Anyways, it legitimately seemed to me that Coolpool wasn't going to get lynched (and believe me, I was so fucking furious he gave up and then simply disappointed in him to the point that I wanted him dead the rest of day 2), so I switched over to Dunsparce to at least get the day moving so we didn't have a marathon day. That failed, we ended up having a marathon day anyways, I ended up looking scummy because coming up with multiple lies over the course of a week is frustratingly annoying to keep track of. The longer the day went, the more angry and frustrated I got. Me lynching myself was me being done with the game, mostly because of Coolpool. I couldn't explain that though because there's no way to explain that without looking scummy. Being mad at Coolpool for giving up is one thing, being done with the game completely because of the unprecedented fuckery that was Coolpool giving up is another entirely. Tirin being "mean" had nothing to do with it besides a passing annoyance I have with how annoyingly competitive he is, but I've come to accept that by now. So again, not Tirin or Easy, all Coolpool, plus major fatigue and trying to keep up with multiple different lies.

Hopefully that explains my actions. Come day 3, I had checked out completely, mostly because I wasn't going to be the reason we had another marathon day phase when I knew my death was pretty much certain.

Anatronman

That’s 3 for Tirin. I’m pissed at the fact that this is the most effective Town play I’ve ever seen in a role madness game.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm pissed at the fact that I got robbed of what would have been hella legitimate bragging rights, because the enemy team had a leaver. Obviously, it's a whole lot worse for Req than any of us, and I don't have the Asperger's so: Sorry, Req. I know that sucks.

Requiem

I honestly thought I was playing well, but prolonged day phases are the mafia's real enemy. Inactive players cause marathon days which lead to more chance of being found out earlier than you ever wanted to. It would have been one thing if Coolpool made a post giving up in a way that led to him getting lynched faster, but since he gave no one anything to work with (and believe me, I was coaching him through things as best I could), he became a zero entity basically. Just there, taking up space, looking super scummy but people peeling off of his lynch over time for taking out an active potential scum. It made sense to me at the time to go after Dunsparce, but I never would have if Coolpool had given a poor defense and I could have capitalized on it. With his lack of involvement, I had nothing to play off of. Having a single scum aligned player would have been better than having two with one trying to play with the other acting as dead weight.

Coolpool, if you're reading this, I'm not mad at you man and I know we asked you to play, but there were things you could have done to exit the game far more smoothly than you did. Hopefully this isn't your last game, you were doing great up until you gave up! Please give things another try, we appreciated having you here no matter how big of a dumpster fire this game was for a variety of reasons. Please try again when you're ready.

Anyways, beyond that, good game Town. You did well with what was going on and everything after day 2 was pure mafia goodness.

AndyM03

Ggwp lads. Ended up being really fun in the end, I hope we all learnt some lessons that'll help the game be more fun for its entirety.

Top Bottom